The Bristol Bar

Digger

Absolutely disgusted that this bar has used Scot Browns head dressed as a clown with a invitation to stamp on it as they walk in to the bar,this action takes thier mentality to a new low,cannot understand why you would do this,to appease other of the same mentality or to enrage others to retaliate,which ever it has no place in today's society,to endorse this this sort of behaviour merely encourages them,I hope that no Celtic supporters react in kind because that would make us as bad,banter is one thing but this is beyond the pale,but it does prove how much the fear the man Celtic now and for ever

Absolutely disgusted that this bar has used Scot Browns head dressed as a clown with a invitation to stamp on it as they walk in to the bar,this action takes thier mentality to a new low,cannot understand why you would do this,to appease other of the same mentality or to enrage others to retaliate,which ever it has no place in today's society,to endorse this this sort of behaviour merely encourages them,I hope that no Celtic supporters react in kind because that would make us as bad,banter is one thing but this is beyond the pale,but it does prove how much the fear the man Celtic now and for ever
Diz that really surprise any cunt , that mob and there fuckin KLANbase are a fuckin disgrace shower a backward bastards😂😂😂😂 but there doing the bouncy all over the world 😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈FFS

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about it Digger as a compliment to Broony,this show,s me the fear they have of a guy who must be right up there with the best leaders in world football,we are not saying Broony is a great player we are saying he is a great leader,,they would consider a Celtic team without Scott Brown as a man down,in their own stupid way this is them paying respect to Broony,if they did not fear him they would not mention him..

HH.

I can't see many people being surprised by this. A bigger bunch of Neanderthals than this mob you'll never come across. Their hate filled agenda is all they've got to hold on to now. They know they're finished as a challenger to the bhoys and could be bust again if they can't win the league this year (some fkn chance are that)so a ll they have is their hatred of everyone that ain't a knuckledragging thick as pigshit sevcoite. We'll never get rid of the cunts completely but at least their rotten to the core manky club will be gone again soon.fk em all.HH

I’ll be interested to see if the SMSM report on this remember the hullabaloo they made about an Aberdeen pub putting hun players photos in the urinal’s

What media the ones who have EBTs on live shows talking about dead teams as if they are still the same

Sportsound tonight and Kenny Mac (the jabbas no here to defend himself Micheal)

This is what the bbc are still paying fees to

Ronald De BoerDutch midfielder joined in 2000 under Dick Advocaat. Scored 39 goals in four years for the club.

£1.2m
Yes side letter tax cheat fraudster
Neil McCannWinger joined from Hearts in 1998 for £2m and played over 100 games. Now a media pundit for Sky Sports.£500,000

Yes side letter tax cheat fraudster

Record’s got it on its home page 🤣

2 wee things to point out from this article. At no point does the daily rancid condemn the actions of the Bristol bar....and the toothless nil by mouth "one is as bad as the other" comment. They can't condemn the hun bastards without bringing up the morelos allegations (still no proof). So once again, celtic fans, who have done fuck all wrong, are brought into it by nil by mouth.....shock!

Back