The Bristol Bar

Is it any Less stupid/childish than hanging a sex doll with a hun scarf round it’s neck at paradise??

Why is that question aimed at me?? No its not. And if I remember correctly the celtic fans and all celtic fans for that matter were panned by the media. There wasn't any "aye but rangers fans are just as bad" bullshit. Hope this answers your random question jinxy

Why is that question aimed at me?? No its not. And if I remember correctly the celtic fans and all celtic fans for that matter were panned by the media. There wasn't any "aye but rangers fans are just as bad" bullshit. Hope this answers your random question jinxy
To be fair it wasn’t aimed at anybody it just happened to be your post that I replied to, no slur intended

But you make a good point. When those sex dolls were hung with the huns scarf...look at the utter outrage. Sports pages full of angry huns demanding someone is charged. Reporters demanding that celtic take action. The hanging of Faceless sexdolls caused utter outrage in Scotland. The Bristol bar asks the fans to stamp on another humans head and do we get pages and pages of outrage. No...we get nil by mouth somehow bringing celtic fans into it and a few jokey comments from hun fans who are just enjoying the banter....funny old world where a sex doll gets more sympathy and rights than an actual human being.....yes I'm sure broony will laugh about it and we will probably see him with a clown face on to wind them up but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be ashamed of the media and certain areas of the Scottish population....unless your a sex doll ofcourse...then you might be feeling a bit good about yourself today.

But you make a good point. When those sex dolls were hung with the huns scarf...look at the utter outrage. Sports pages full of angry huns demanding someone is charged. Reporters demanding that celtic take action. The hanging of Faceless sexdolls caused utter outrage in Scotland. The Bristol bar asks the fans to stamp on another humans head and do we get pages and pages of outrage. No...we get nil by mouth somehow bringing celtic fans into it and a few jokey comments from hun fans who are just enjoying the banter....funny old world where a sex doll gets more sympathy and rights than an actual human being.....yes I'm sure broony will laugh about it and we will probably see him with a clown face on to wind them up but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be ashamed of the media and certain areas of the Scottish population....unless your a sex doll ofcourse...then you might be feeling a bit good about yourself today.

I thought the sex doll thing was excruciatingly wrong.

Fair enough 😂😂
That was the exact point I was trying to make i should have made use of many more words as you succinctly done HH

Nature can be so cruel to some peepul 😁
Especially Imatim the peepul who own the Ibrox Bar in Benidorm they are facing a 30,000 euro fine for not complying to the safe distance rule,the local polis stuck their heeds through the door the other night to see what all the shouting was about,one punter shouted.....we are the peepul,Pedro the cop shouted back,,not tonight girls,tonight you are too many peepul..
30,000 euro will do nicely.

HH.

Especially Imatim the peepul who own the Ibrox Bar in Benidorm they are facing a 30,000 euro fine for not complying to the safe distance rule,the local polis stuck their heeds through the door the other night to see what all the shouting was about,one punter shouted.....we are the peepul,Pedro the cop shouted back,,not tonight girls,tonight you are too many peepul..

HH.
Hope the bastards get fuckin hammered for it , like his bar when he was selling fake tickets for the 💩 against Villarreal a few years ago thought aw the mankys hud flights right efter the game but one bus came back and fuckin wrecked his shitty hole of a pub 😂😂😂😂

HH.
I’ve heard reports it was last Sunday 12th July, they were having their annual 90’s night....1690’s was wall to wall inbreds, kafflic polis no standing for that shite 🤣

Don't let's get our knickers in a twist over this. There was a time when it would be seen as harmless football banter. I remember the reports of an Aberdeen pub having video screens in the urinal, looping Rangers' games so they could piss on them. I happen to see the humour in it. Let's not be seen as they are seen.

It's how they all work they are seen to be doing something so making a statement including both sides keeps the relevant and leading the make believe fight against sectarianisim
For a group set up in the memory of a murdered Celtic fan they are an utter embarresment ,playing the same side card each time
fuckin reprobates even all the charity shit they do is a fuckin lie biggest scumbag supporters unfortunately they're no doon in fuckin england wer they belong shower a smelly hun bastards

Back