The Celtic wage structure

Heres a question for everybody,would you still be confident of winning the league with the squad we have at the moment?

We have much more skilful players but their heads don't really seem to be in the right place at the moment and others have went off the boil for whatever reason and we always have a number of players who are regularly injured and who take a great deal of time getting fit again.

Yes I would we aren't suddenly a lesser side and as lenny has said our achievements aren't recognized I mean take our decade and its pales compared to a derby defeat at home. Weve been spoiled by being so so good in recent seasons untouchable records unbelievable domestic dominance. What's changed ?they brought in slippy paid 7 mill in 7million installments for Kent? We were crap last sunday but on another day chances taken could easily have won. Teams go through these phases and weve not for so long that its confusing for many but we have the best squad by miles and this season will show it. Weve a few injuries but not to fringe players elyounnoussi rogic el hamed are massive players for us bring griff up to speed and we can challenge anyone on our game when we play. What happens when they suffer crucial injuries? (Methinks)
Maybe we should invest in a cryotherapy unit , we all laughed when the huns got one but injuries wise they have had less than us

We have much more skilful players but their heads don't really seem to be in the right place at the moment and others have went off the boil for whatever reason and we always have a number of players who are regularly injured and who take a great deal of time getting fit again.
Lenny stated in his presser before the sevco game that we hadn't looked at videos or made our plans for the game , this smacked of complacencey it was the most important game and we went in ill prepaired

Heres a question for everybody,would you still be confident of winning the league with the squad we have at the moment?
Absolutely. We only need a tactical adjustment for one team, and of course everyone remaining fit. Do I want to turn the screw-take advantage of their one weakness,Finance? Certainly. Just like they did to us in the 90's, flex our financial muscle. That sais, if push came to shove we will likley have enough

Well I ain't going to knock him for that. Anyone who saw my pre-match article would know I was just as frickin arrogant :)
Think we’re aw a wee bit guilty of overreacting yes we were pish on Sunday but missed a penalty which if we had var 😂😂 would have been retakin two aff the line more shots more possession ahh no stats are shite but they were the stats my big concern was the absolute lack of fight passion ,think we’re definitely lightweight in middle of the park need a cunt way a bit a heart tae help broony oot and it’s got to be somecunt who walks right into the team ,it’s aw aboot opinions even if mines is pish 😂😂😂

Then perhaps he has done his job and time for him to move on either all the way on from the club or into another position as there are others who are already at the club who are more than capable of doing his job
Maybe not

"FORMER Rangers chairman Alastair Johnston has taken a swipe at Celtic fans who claim their rivals are a new club."

EUFA cannot have it both ways they either punish an offence which was a fraud to obtain prize money from a competition whilst flaunting the rules on social taxes and debts owed or they come out and say that with them been a new club then the sins of the old are forgotten.

Maybe not

"FORMER Rangers chairman Alastair Johnston has taken a swipe at Celtic fans who claim their rivals are a new club."

EUFA cannot have it both ways they either punish an offence which was a fraud to obtain prize money from a competition whilst flaunting the rules on social taxes and debts owed or they come out and say that with them been a new club then the sins of the old are forgotten.
Load a shite boab if that’s aw that cunts got tae worry aboot you know I know they know but ffs is that his big defence 😂😂😂 btw did that cunt no dae a bit a walk-in away fanny

Think we’re aw a wee bit guilty of overreacting yes we were pish on Sunday but missed a penalty which if we had var 😂😂 would have been retakin two aff the line more shots more possession ahh no stats are shite but they were the stats my big concern was the absolute lack of fight passion ,think we’re definitely lightweight in middle of the park need a cunt way a bit a heart tae help broony oot and it’s got to be somecunt who walks right into the team ,it’s aw aboot opinions even if mines is pish 😂😂😂
Trouble is if we did have a Cnt in the middle of the park he would probably have been off

Wanyama isn't the silver bullet but he would at least get his head on the ball in our box and in our opponents' box, unlike Ajer who isn't brave enough to do either. We have been shite for years and years from our corners and our set pieces and from the opposition's corners and set-pieces. Wanyama has a big presence in the box(es) and wouldn't have allowed Katic a free header.

Negligence is another way of describing their preparation for this game.
If Lennon and Kennedy were on top of things that wouldn't happen.
Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail.
We had the benefit of hindsight which is even more criminal.

Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail.

You mean like delivering trebles, have to accept mate we got beat and we move on, we lost to Livi, shit happens and will happen. The title is not over until it is mathematical impossible for any team in the competition to capitalise. Its a martahon not a sprint.

Back