The Cheating Thread or simply Anybody But Celtic

Imatim

I thought it might be interesting to have a dedicated thread highlighting the cheating by whoever, whatever and and wherever it occurs this season as we all see it.

The super dooper Hun random fixture computer is a good place to begin I reckon.

Your thoughts please…

My first thought here was WC is gonna need a bigger server to accommodate this thread, has the potential to break all records 😱😱😱..

Anyhoo, here's the first one, which wallaper decided to have flag day at the same time as a major event being held across the road, buses cant use the Emirates car park, and local parking a nightmare at the best of times...

So leave early, stay late and sing loud all attending...

H.H

I thought it might be interesting to have a dedicated thread highlighting the cheating by whoever, whatever and and wherever it occurs this season as we all see it.

The super dooper Hun random fixture computer is a good place to begin I reckon.

Your thoughts please…
Hun Bastards, want them FUKED EVERY game!! They went a goal doon in 11 strait games last Yr & in EVERY wan they either got a pen or an opposition player sent aff or in half ae them BOTH!! 😳😳😳.. Without the MIB they wid be NAEWHERE near the Tap 6, CHEATING BASTARDS FUREVER!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Will Fukin PISH Masel if they drap anything raday, regardless we will win the league b4 the split.. They're UTTER PISH!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If we're gonna scrutinise the ref, then, I think it's only fair to give them a bit of credit if they have a decent game.

Thought the ref got most calls spot on today.

Could have given County a penalty. I'll admit, ive not seen replay but it looked like a penalty to me. Silly play by CCV and Hart. We would be screaming for it if it was at the other end....we would also be saying the scum got away with another one had it been against their keeper.

Could have given County a penalty. I'll admit, ive not seen replay but it looked like a penalty to me. Silly play by CCV and Hart. We would be screaming for it if it was at the other end....we would also be saying the scum got away with another one had it been against their keeper.
Agreed, Lubo, was one of those calls that could've gone either way. Sometimes we actually do get the breaks.

My first thought here was WC is gonna need a bigger server to accommodate this thread, has the potential to break all records 😱😱😱..

Anyhoo, here's the first one, which wallaper decided to have flag day at the same time as a major event being held across the road, buses cant use the Emirates car park, and local parking a nightmare at the best of times...

So leave early, stay late and sing loud all attending...

H.H
Doesn’t wallpaper go oan thi wa’s 50 um sure there’s a song
The wallaper sticks ti the wa oh
The wallaper sticks ti the wa

HH 😉

Last edited:
Never touched him it’s only when he realises he’s not getting the ball that he goes doon
VAR found nothing. Thought the ref was pretty good for a change

HH🤫

Members online

Latest posts

Back