The Cheating Thread or simply Anybody But Celtic

On the question of cheating…

What on earth is he talking about?
Arm was clearly in an unnatural position and head height , clearly a penalty.

The women's world cup shows and leads the way which is either good, embarrassing or showing there is indeed corruption in the men's game , something we know for certain is true.

The world club cup ( I'm pretty sure) has been given the go ahead to trial this for its upcoming tournament, though its a start if it can be done and done well at a FIFA WC then it's should be trialed by the big so called 5 leagues 2nd tiers or cup tourneys at least.

There is opposition to this happening.
Now why would anyone want to oppose this?

The women's world cup shows and leads the way which is either good, embarrassing or showing there is indeed corruption in the men's game , something we know for certain is true.

The world club cup ( I'm pretty sure) has been given the go ahead to trial this for its upcoming tournament, though its a start if it can be done and done well at a FIFA WC then it's should be trialed by the big so called 5 leagues 2nd tiers or cup tourneys at least.

There is opposition to this happening.
Now why would anyone want to oppose this?

The rational goes along the lines of - when you’re on a good thing you do and say everything you can to justify it and hold on to it…

But it wasn't a penalty until VAR got involved the ref had a clear view and wasn't for giving it , hun shortbread tried to make out his arm was in a natural position and that the ball some how bounced off him

youll not see a better punch in volleyball ,ref didn't even book him

But it wasn't a penalty until VAR got involved the ref had a clear view and wasn't for giving it , hun shortbread tried to make out his arm was in a natural position and that the ball some how bounced off him

Tbh Kelly I watched the game and I didn't see it at the time either.
Was a pretty congested box at the time so whether the ref saw it or not I'm not sure, I'd have to say he didn't because he had to be Informed of a clear or obvious error, but rectified his error when presented with the replay.

I don't usually watch sevco games but cos this was a cl qualifier I wanted to see what Beale has put together and if they look stronger for it, at this early stage I'd say they don't look stronger, 10 man Servette were poor, understandable given they are missing around 8 of their regular starters , including the goalie who made some good saves 1 in particular was a mighty fine save.

Did you see the game Kelly?

Tbh Kelly I watched the game and I didn't see it at the time either.
Was a pretty congested box at the time so whether the ref saw it or not I'm not sure, I'd have to say he didn't because he had to be Informed of a clear or obvious error, but rectified his error when presented with the replay.

I don't usually watch sevco games but cos this was a cl qualifier I wanted to see what Beale has put together and if they look stronger for it, at this early stage I'd say they don't look stronger, 10 man Servette were poor, understandable given they are missing around 8 of their regular starters , including the goalie who made some good saves 1 in particular was a mighty fine save.

Did you see the game Kelly?
yep
watched the whole game in the hope they got humped

A Dallas appointee?…

Buthole doing his McGregor I see…
Just last week we were being told that goalies would be carded for haranguing penalty takers and delaying it being taken. Butthole stood on the penalty spot trying to intimidate the taker, shouted abuse at him and even when he finally returned to his line did the annoying stamping his boots off the base of the post to clear his soles nonsense. That is all supposed to be clamped down on but the sevco goalie is allowed to flout the rules without any punishment.

The deliberate handball/clearing punch should be at least a yellow card too.

aye,,did you
No didn't see it in real time kelly , doesn't help when someone's rabbiting away in your ear , same person who said " doing anything ? Catch up watch the game ?"
Then sits talking about everything bar the game, saw it on the replay was 100% a penalty No question 👍
Does my head in that " you know that person from river city?" No don't watch it watch fitba " oh well anyway that person......."
Aaaaaarghhhhh! fffs 🙈
That's likely how I missed it real time

No didn't see it in real time kelly , doesn't help when someone's rabbiting away in your ear , same person who said " doing anything ? Catch up watch the game ?"
Then sits talking about everything bar the game, saw it on the replay was 100% a penalty No question 👍
Does my head in that " you know that person from river city?" No don't watch it watch fitba " oh well anyway that person......."
Aaaaaarghhhhh! fffs 🙈
That's likely how I missed it real time
only picked up on it as every corner souttar bear hugged a player and goldson blocked there run so was watching whether the ref would give anything

Back