The Flat Earth For Beginners

Contrary to what you have been told to believe about Flat Earthers by the mainstream media, the government education system, and society in general, we not idiots, uneducated, or religious zealots. Most Flat Earthers are highly intelligent, free thinking people who have broken out of the masonic spell of NASA indoctrination. NASA is a masonic government agency. Flat Earthers were all once a spinning ball Earth believers like yourself. In fact, the only difference between Spinning Ball Earthers and Flat Earthers, is that Flat Earthers have done their research. Of course, however, you will be told the opposite, that Flat Earthers are uneducated morons unaware of modern scientific theories, but the reality is every Flat Earther is well educated regarding the Spinning Ball Earth fantasy presented by NASA, taught in schools, and accepted as gospel truth by the gullible masses. In fact, you will find the average Flat Earther is far more knowledgeable about the Spinning Ball Earth we’re supposedly living on than the average Spinning Ball Earth believer! This is because Flat Earthers are all people who attempted to prove for themselves whether or not Earth is the way modern scientific and astronomical theory preaches, and discovered that it most certainly is not.

Flat Earth has long been touted as the mother of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries as being an ignorant ancient unscientific worldview, but the facts of the matter are far from what you have been told. It is a fact, not a theory, that bodies of water always seek and find their own level, from a beaker, a bottle, or a bathtub, to a pond, lake or an ocean, the natural physics of water and other liquids is to find and remain level. It is an unproven, unscientific theory with no observable, measurable, or repeatable evidence, to claim that bodies of water can somehow bend, cling to the exterior of shapes, and show convexity upon their surface. It is a fact that the majority of Earth is covered in such level water, thus making it an unscientific theory to postulate that Earth is actually a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way around it.

If you are truly interested in finding out about the earth you live on, watch the following video and then ask me any questions you like and I will answer them as best you can. Please try to be mature and civilized. I've been a Flat Earther for 5 years. Apart from having to put up with the ridicule and hate thrown at me for my beliefs, the biggest benefit of realizing we live on a flat earth is it is 100% proof we have been created, therefore we have a creator or creators. Remember, true science uses observable, testable and repeatable experimentation to establish scientific facts. Our level motionless plane Earth has been marginalized, suppressed and ridiculed for centuries, in favor of various unobservable, untestable, unscientific theories purporting we live on a tilting, wobbling, spinning, ball-shaped Earth.

There are those who fear the truth, fight it with ignorant insults and prefer to live in a fantasy world where creation is hidden, and there are those who seek the truth no matter how difficult it is to accept.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth - Arthur Conan Doyle
As cool a wee video as it is , I seen nor heard anything in it that would prove the earth to be flat. It presents no evidence of a flat earth short of saying experiments have been done. Really ? Of course as someone else already said here people post nonsense for the sake of it. Flat earth? Does this mean flat neighbouring planets? Flat star/sun? Anyone with a decent telescope can view Jupiter and its moons orbiting the planet, or is it just earth that's flat ? Also, what is there to gain for any government , masons , lizard people in this conspiracy? Are atoms actually flat also? You can believe what you like and to hell with scientific research and technological advancements that point to the obvious. I however am not convinced by a strobe lit you chube video that offers nothing in the way of scientific evidence. I wonder do you believe in Newton's law of universal gravitation? If you do then I dont see how you're flat earth theory can get off the ground (pun intended, )

As cool a wee video as it is , I seen nor heard anything in it that would prove the earth to be flat. It presents no evidence of a flat earth short of saying experiments have been done. Really ? Of course as someone else already said here people post nonsense for the sake of it. Flat earth? Does this mean flat neighbouring planets? Flat star/sun? Anyone with a decent telescope can view Jupiter and its moons orbiting the planet, or is it just earth that's flat ? Also, what is there to gain for any government , masons , lizard people in this conspiracy? Are atoms actually flat also? You can believe what you like and to hell with scientific research and technological advancements that point to the obvious. I however am not convinced by a strobe lit you chube video that offers nothing in the way of scientific evidence. I wonder do you believe in Newton's law of universal gravitation? If you do then I don't see how you're flat earth theory can get off the ground (pun intended, )
The cool wee video you talk about is only 5 minutes long. It's impossible to make a 5 minute video that will reverse a lifetime of lies and indoctrination, the video is only an introduction to Flat Earth. You have asked a few questions which shows me you have an independent curious mind. Scientific experimentation proves a Flat Earth. Science can not prove a spinning ball. NASA relies on camera trickery, green screen, artists impressions, CGI and many other tools to keep us fooled. Everything NASA tells us is fake and lies. NASA are continually being exposed as fakers, the only way they can keep their legitimacy is to encourage ridicule and heavily censor those who have woken from the lies. Here are 35 typical questions answered in 35 minute. Hopefully it will answer most of your questions and more.
1. What does the Flat Earth look like? (0:15)
2. Where’s the edge? (1:09)
3. Where is the Sun on a Flat Earth? (2:07)
4. What about ships disappearing over the horizon? (3:02)
5. Why can’t I see across the oceans? (3:47)
6. How is circumnavigation possible on a Flat Earth? (4:22)
7. What about the Felix Baumgartner Red Bull Jump? (4:57)
8. What is underneath the Flat Earth? (5:45)
9. Does the Flat Earth move? (6:29)
10. What about Satellites, ISS, and the Hubble Space Telescope? (7:23)
11. Why is the Moon upside down in the Southern Hemisphere? (9:02)
12. What about the pictures of Earth from Space? (9:39)
13. Is the Moonlight just reflection of the Sun’s light? (10:52)
14. What about stars and does Outer Space even exist? (12:18)
15. Why do the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size? (13:01)
16. What about eclipses? (13:48)
17. What about the Coriolis Effect? (15:23)
18. Are the other planets flat? (16:26)
19. What about Gravity? (17:26)
20. What about Seasons? (19:29)
21. What about Time Zones? (20:22)
22. What about the Moon and Mars Landings? (21:01)
23. What about seeing the curve from an airplane window? (22:20)
24. What about Foucault’s Pendulum? (23:11)
25. How do you explain North and South on a Flat Earth? (24:03)
26. What about meteors, comets, and craters? (24:55)
27. Is there a dome over the flat Earth? (26:39)
28. Is Flat Earth only for religious people? (27:32)
29. Does the Bible say the Earth is flat? (28:06)
30. What about the Flat Earth Society? (28:52)
31. Who is behind the deception? (30:16)
32. Why would they lie about Flat Earth? (31:17)
33. Are all Scientists, Pilots, Engineers, and members of the Government in on the lie? (32:26)
34. Who is spreading the Flat Earth message? (33:16)
35. Why does it matter if Earth is flat? (34:50)

The cool wee video you talk about is only 5 minutes long. It's impossible to make a 5 minute video that will reverse a lifetime of lies and indoctrination, the video is only an introduction to Flat Earth. You have asked a few questions which shows me you have an independent curious mind. Scientific experimentation proves a Flat Earth. Science can not prove a spinning ball. NASA relies on camera trickery, green screen, artists impressions, CGI and many other tools to keep us fooled. Everything NASA tells us is fake and lies. NASA are continually being exposed as fakers, the only way they can keep their legitimacy is to encourage ridicule and heavily censor those who have woken from the lies. Here are 35 typical questions answered in 35 minute. Hopefully it will answer most of your questions and more.
1. What does the Flat Earth look like? (0:15)
2. Where’s the edge? (1:09)
3. Where is the Sun on a Flat Earth? (2:07)
4. What about ships disappearing over the horizon? (3:02)
5. Why can’t I see across the oceans? (3:47)
6. How is circumnavigation possible on a Flat Earth? (4:22)
7. What about the Felix Baumgartner Red Bull Jump? (4:57)
8. What is underneath the Flat Earth? (5:45)
9. Does the Flat Earth move? (6:29)
10. What about Satellites, ISS, and the Hubble Space Telescope? (7:23)
11. Why is the Moon upside down in the Southern Hemisphere? (9:02)
12. What about the pictures of Earth from Space? (9:39)
13. Is the Moonlight just reflection of the Sun’s light? (10:52)
14. What about stars and does Outer Space even exist? (12:18)
15. Why do the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size? (13:01)
16. What about eclipses? (13:48)
17. What about the Coriolis Effect? (15:23)
18. Are the other planets flat? (16:26)
19. What about Gravity? (17:26)
20. What about Seasons? (19:29)
21. What about Time Zones? (20:22)
22. What about the Moon and Mars Landings? (21:01)
23. What about seeing the curve from an airplane window? (22:20)
24. What about Foucault’s Pendulum? (23:11)
25. How do you explain North and South on a Flat Earth? (24:03)
26. What about meteors, comets, and craters? (24:55)
27. Is there a dome over the flat Earth? (26:39)
28. Is Flat Earth only for religious people? (27:32)
29. Does the Bible say the Earth is flat? (28:06)
30. What about the Flat Earth Society? (28:52)
31. Who is behind the deception? (30:16)
32. Why would they lie about Flat Earth? (31:17)
33. Are all Scientists, Pilots, Engineers, and members of the Government in on the lie? (32:26)
34. Who is spreading the Flat Earth message? (33:16)
35. Why does it matter if Earth is flat? (34:50)
Take a compliment and move on ya bore a fuck 🌓 🌒 🌑🎾🏀⚽🏐🎱🌏🌍🌎🌕🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if he can estimate just how many people, past and present, are in on this conspiracy. I'm sure it must be a freakishly high amount and yet not a single person has told Thai Twat's version of youtube '' truth''. 🙄
Zoooooooom.
Yeah, but part of their wider theory is that the flat earth was only constructed within the last couple of hundred years and that history is part of the overall lie.

Strange that he spends so much time attempting to debunk the history of Catholicism and The Vatican, when much of that history wouldn't have existed according to their general theory.

Yeah, but part of their wider theory is that the flat earth was only constructed within the last couple of hundred years and that history is part of the overall lie.

Strange that he spends so much time attempting to debunk the history of Catholicism and The Vatican, when much of that history wouldn't have existed according to their general theory.

Shit like this and the equally deranged young earth theory espoused by the DUP and other fake Christians are socially-engineered delusions designed to disassociate people from reality.

Shit like this and the equally deranged young earth theory espoused by the DUP and other fake Christians are socially-engineered delusions designed to disassociate people from reality.
Since a relatively young age, I became a firm believer in evolutionary theory and the natural order (including the 'chaos' part) of things.

Superstition and fear of a haunting from my Ma' means that I still have a token investment in faith and creationism, but evidence strongly suggests that a series of randomly occurring environmental features shaped a 'perfect storm' for all manner of life to evolve and develop.

The New Christian belief syndrome has more in common with scientology than it does with creationism or actual science. They can find all the fire and brimstone they desire if they just take a walk down Edmiston way on any given match day there.

Since a relatively young age, I became a firm believer in evolutionary theory and the natural order (including the 'chaos' part) of things.

Superstition and fear of a haunting from my Ma' means that I still have a token investment in faith and creationism, but evidence strongly suggests that a series of randomly occurring environmental features shaped a 'perfect storm' for all manner of life to evolve and develop.

The New Christian belief syndrome has more in common with scientology than it does with creationism or actual science. They can find all the fire and brimstone they desire if they just take a walk down Edmiston way on any given match day there.

Evoloution and the burst baw theory

index.jpg

But is the Devil not the personification of man's dark side. As is the personification of all things in nature God. From the dawn of life on earth and the expanding knowlege of man, all things natural are exploited as God. Controling the masses is what the original smart asses did. Fear of the unknown exploited by the powerbrokers lead us all to the here and now. Which means that ee the massesvno longer accept the word of prophets or shanen but, rely more on our own intelect. This however does not explain why Boris is our PM, but does explaom why we know we cann't fall of the edge of the earth.

But is the Devil not the personification of man's dark side. As is the personification of all things in nature God. From the dawn of life on earth and the expanding knowlege of man, all things natural are exploited as God. Controling the masses is what the original smart asses did. Fear of the unknown exploited by the powerbrokers lead us all to the here and now. Which means that ee the massesvno longer accept the word of prophets or shanen but, rely more on our own intelect. This however does not explain why Boris is our PM, but does explaom why we know we cann't fall of the edge of the earth.
Appologies for typo errors

Back