The Flat Earth For Beginners

if the earth is flat

then what's over the edge ?

all these flat earthers must know , so come on enlighten us all whats waiting at the edge of the earth and don't say feckin snow
View attachment 5840

Under the guise of a "scientific expedition," Captain Cook was determined to plant the Union Jack at the South Pole! Cook spent over 10 years, and sailed an incredible 70,000 miles, searching for the nonexistent Pole. Cook's second voyage lasted from 1772 to 1775, and during that time he sailed around the flat earth at least twice. When Cook arrived back in London with news that the South Pole didn't exist, there was panic at the Royal Society. "Sir" Isaac Newton was in danger of being totally discredited.

1576378972673.png

Timeline of events surrounding the Antarctic expeditions and the founding of NASA...
  1. 1946-47: "Operation Highjump" (to get up and onto the ice shelf)
  2. 1955-1956: "Operation Deep Freeze" (to explore the ice shelf)
  3. 1957: Admiral Byrd dies.
  4. 1958: NASA is founded.
  5. 1959: The Antarctic Treaty is opened for signatures.
  6. 1961: The Antarctic Treaty goes into force.
  7. 1962: The U.S. and Russia begin launching high-altitude nuclear weapons into space under names such as "Operation Dominic [Of the Lord]" and "Operation Fishbowl." Clearly, these super powers were testing the newly found firmament.

1576379023847.png

Attachments

• 1576379078084.png
    1576379078084.png
    996.5 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 5840

Under the guise of a "scientific expedition," Captain Cook was determined to plant the Union Jack at the South Pole! Cook spent over 10 years, and sailed an incredible 70,000 miles, searching for the nonexistent Pole. Cook's second voyage lasted from 1772 to 1775, and during that time he sailed around the flat earth at least twice. When Cook arrived back in London with news that the South Pole didn't exist, there was panic at the Royal Society. "Sir" Isaac Newton was in danger of being totally discredited.

View attachment 5836

Timeline of events surrounding the Antarctic expeditions and the founding of NASA...
  7. 1962: The U.S. and Russia begin launching high-altitude nuclear weapons into space under names such as "Operation Dominic [Of the Lord]" and "Operation Fishbowl." Clearly, these super powers were testing the newly found firmament.

View attachment 5837

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Gonk Original was a far superior cretin than Gonk Zero, because at least he made some half-arsed attempt to discuss football matters.

You still make me laugh, Gonk II, but you're starting to repeat your material and it's not quite as amusing the 20th time around.

Why don't you cite some Gonk Original material, say for instance - Celtic's operating expenses, or single-handedly knocking out six huns with nothing but fleet of foot and shadow ninja techniques?

It must be breaking Gonky's heart that he can't break cover on this site and I guess you don't have his talent for shitwit and hairy nutsackery.

If Gonky was the machine, then you're nothing but a clockwork, windey-up toy, mate!

Gonk Original was a far superior cretin than Gonk Zero, because at least he made some half-arsed attempt to discuss football matters.

You still make me laugh, Gonk II, but you're starting to repeat your material and it's not quite as amusing the 20th time around.

Why don't you cite some Gonk Original material, say for instance - Celtic's operating expenses, or single-handedly knocking out six huns with nothing but fleet of foot and shadow ninja techniques?

It must be breaking Gonky's heart that he can't break cover on this site and I guess you don't have his talent for shitwit and hairy nutsackery.

If Gonky was the machine, then you're nothing but a clockwork, windey-up toy, mate!

I remember in '98 there was a cross-spectrum push of asteroid documentaries on History, Discovery, Nat Geo etc in the states. I was smoking a lot of weed back then so this set my spidey senses a tingling. I was thinking military-industrial complex preparing the public consciousness for asteroid defence military spending but it was much simpler. It was preparing the public consciousness for the release of 2 rival asteroid films; Armageddon and Deep Impact. Then again these movies could have been the culmination of the military-industrial complex's strategy but I never found out as 3 years later they got the impacts which really turned on the money flow.

View attachment 5840

View attachment 5836

View attachment 5837

so you don't know ?

Was hopin for a chocolate factory and some umpa loompas

I remember in '98 there was a cross-spectrum push of asteroid documentaries on History, Discovery, Nat Geo etc in the states. I was smoking a lot of weed back then so this set my spidey senses a tingling. I was thinking military-industrial complex preparing the public consciousness for asteroid defence military spending but it was much simpler. It was preparing the public consciousness for the release of 2 rival asteroid films; Armageddon and Deep Impact. Then again these movies could have been the culmination of the military-industrial complex's strategy but I never found out as 3 years later they got the impacts which really turned on the money flow.
science n weeds a great mix 🙃🙃🙃😜🤪

Members online

Latest posts

Back