The Flat Earth For Beginners

Because it’s a load a fuckin shite ya fuckin madman fuck right off the edge
The answer is in nature. Dung beatles wouldn't roll shite if they thought they'd roll off the edge.
beetle_dung_480x360__380841.jpg

This is some example of Media manipulation. You see a headline
Star Wars and Cats: First reactions revealed
You think 'cats watching Star Wars and somebody recording their reactions'; I'll have some of that. But is it about cats watching Star Wars; is it fuck! It's actually clickkbait fake news about 2 stupid wastes of celluloid; Disney fuckin Mickey Mouse 'Star Wars' and some Andrew Lloyd Webber shite.

Thats my entire life you just crushed :p

Except the hole thing is a bit to real for my liking.

I prefer the boax. :p
The last burd I had way back in different universe spent her entire time in my company complaint about how she has no time to do anything but work and moaning about how everybody just takes advantage of her good nature. And all I could think about was getting back to the boax. then I felt really ill when I didn't have her moaning about everything every minute of the day.

I was only good for one thing and well I still preferred the boax.

I bet she still moaning about everybody then when they were there she became the sweetest nicest kindest person in world that loved them all so much till they were out the door.

Then it was time for me to do that one thing I was good at.

Making the best cup of tea ever.

:p

The last burd I had way back in different universe spent her entire time in my company complaint about how she has no time to do anything but work and moaning about how everybody just takes advantage of her good nature. And all I could think about was getting back to the boax. then I felt really ill when I didn't have her moaning about everything every minute of the day.

I was only good for one thing and well I still preferred the boax.

I bet she still moaning about everybody then when they were there she became the sweetest nicest kindest person in world that loved them all so much till they were out the door.

Then it was time for me to do that one thing I was good at.

Making the best cup of tea ever.

:p
:( TET a haven't a scobby whit the f your on about :rolleyes: they flat earthers may have used their mind bending tricks on me :oops:

Flat Earther over exposure would leave yer mind bent like a dog's buddly.
Wonder what they will do when and if the laws of science are finally changed to fit the flat earth paradigm.

Will they start the spherical earth society just to prove nasa were right all along?

Cannae quite believe it man that tt was sane and all he was trying to do was share the new gospel

And well now its flat earth science mainstream we can all get back to supporting Celtic

Oh no its the flat ball society now.

It looks round and spherical but it doesn't bounce anymore coz gravity is sacked

And well it keeps floating off into infinity every time somebody kicks it

Hey tt

Now that your god on earth can you fix it so the gravity comes back and we can watch the match without all these non science laws interfering with everything.

Back