The Flat Earth For Beginners

Remember some bastard tried to send me into the shop for a strawberry quim 🙄
My favourite was sending apprentice into the back of the van to look for the spirit level bubble, leave them raking around the floor for 10 minutes then go back to them and explain that it's a bloody bubble it'll have floated up to the roof obviously! There they'd be searching around the roof for a bubble! Cruel bastard 😹

Do you believe that all the planets in our solar system are flat our just our planet? Have you ever looked at the Hubble telescope findings ? Do you believe that they are fake ?
I have a P900 camera and have zoomed in on these so called planets. They are nothing like what NASA say they are...

1576595348978.png1576595833582.png1576595428966.png
1576595512934.png1576595574493.png

We can take time lapse pictures and the stars form perfect circles. That's because the earth is still and the stars, moon and sun plus wandering stars (what we are told are planets) circle above us with the Polaris star in the middle.

1576596071880.png

Reactions: TET
I have a P900 camera and have zoomed in on these so called planets. They are nothing like what NASA say they are...

View attachment 5898View attachment 5902View attachment 5899
View attachment 5900View attachment 5901

We can take time lapse pictures and the stars form perfect circles. That's because the earth is still and the stars, moon and sun plus wandering stars (what we are told are planets) circle above us with the Polaris star in the middle.

View attachment 5903
Many people have for years and come up with better pictures than yours TT amateurs at that. Stationary flat earth giving gravitational slingshot seem unlikely wouldn't you agree?

Many people have for years and come up with better pictures than yours TT amateurs at that. Stationary flat earth giving gravitational slingshot seem unlikely wouldn't you agree?

If stars are millions of light years away and planets are thousands of millions miles away, how come we can zoom in on them? They are obviously much closer. I have seen them zoomed in and they are moving dancing colourful objects behaving erratically like disco lights, constantly changing shape and colour. You can see some here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jvExDwiMvSY/

Because it's irrational, attention-seeking bollocksology which insults the intelligence of anyone with an IQ above 0.

"Oh look at me, I believe in the flat earth; I'm so outrageous" "me too, I'm an intelligence rebel" "me too, why won't they listen"
"nobody likes us, we don't care"

But they do care as they crave the attention. Sad, emotionally inadequate creatures who seek your disdain and abuse. More to be pitied than despised.

I would hate to be as paranoid as Thai Twat thinking everyone is telling lies.
Had a moment or two to myself earlier today when Thai Dye made a couple of sensible posts, Shammy!

It didn't last long though and the roof caved in on the dome soon after when he resorted to type again.

Daddy gonk must have gave him a ticking off for going off-piste for a while, but he was back on the piss again soon after and has been on a bender this afternoon with his derangement theory nonsense.

Daddy gonk must be chuffed that his protege is as nearly as certifiable as he is now.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..........hmmm, I wonder what causes apples to fall from the tree in flatworld.

If stars are millions of light years away and planets are thousands of millions miles away, how come we can zoom in on them? They are obviously much closer. I have seen them zoomed in and they are moving dancing colourful objects behaving erratically like disco lights, constantly changing shape and colour. You can see some here:

Members online

Latest posts

Back