The Flat Earth For Beginners

It wasn't nasa that made up the hoax TT

The just make cartoons about it
Normal service is resumed.

I was getting a tad worried there TET, as TT had displayed some clear logic and rationale while posting on another thread.

I was having second thoughts for a moment and perhaps wondering if he was right all along????

Quite relieved to see that he is still as nutty as squirrel shit. I can't imagine a big round world where I'm in accordance with his points of view?

What I want to know is why and how Atlas holds the sky up?

Surely. he is just a bit of paper in a cartoon?

Hercules gave him a holiday one time, but surely he would be willing to clear up this spherical nonsense.

World is clearly flat.

The lies that US bought part of Russia for a pound can't be right since Us is that way and Russia is that other way and we are about as far from both

So having a short distance between Russia and US sovereign territory must be a lie as well

these nasty nasa liars

Normal service is resumed.

I was getting a tad worried there TET, as TT had displayed some clear logic and rationale while posting on another thread.

I was having second thoughts for a moment and perhaps wondering if he was right all along????

Quite relieved to see that he is still as nutty as squirrel shit. I can't imagine a big round world where I'm in accordance with his points of view?
he just had his smoke and a spherical pancake

now we know earth is flat

And nighttime is a hoax

Where does that pesky shiny ball (sorry flat disk) called sun fly off to?

And does it have a secret hidden path to get back on other side of the globe (sorry, flat world)?

Or is there an infinite number of the sun things that fly by flat earth into infinity, all exactly the same distance (time) apart?

And how unlucky are we that none of them ever accidentally fall off sky onto someones head and give the nasa lie a hard story to spin.

Hey mum look there is a plane in the sky

oops the sun fell off its flight path onto the flat earth?

Never mind son another one flies by tomorrow its time for bed its awfully dark now that shiny bit paper lost its shine.

I hope your not spilling the secret you bound yourself never to reveal?

Cromwell and Billy were really the flat earth republicans or is that just plain old publicans?

Thai Quim you really need to get over this idea that because you disagree with pretty much every scientific finding of the last 1200 years it makes you more intelligent than everyone else, it very probably means the complete opposite.
If I start spouting that Tuesday doesn't follow Monday does that make me fabulously intelligent or just a bit of an arsehole?
Ahh bad example, days of the week are probably a fake NASA creation....

Thai Quim you really need to get over this idea that because you disagree with pretty much every scientific finding of the last 1200 years it makes you more intelligent than everyone else, it very probably means the complete opposite.
If I start spouting that Tuesday doesn't follow Monday does that make me fabulously intelligent or just a bit of an arsehole?
Ahh bad example, days of the week are probably a fake NASA creation....
Remember some bastard tried to send me into the shop for a strawberry quim 🙄

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back