The Flat Earth For Beginners

Fucker never answered my question about flat disc or square. Could be a rhombus or a dodecahedron for all we know.
Never does , answers questions with questions or clips from the net. Wonder how he will respond to his claim that water cannot take the shape of a sphere now I've told him that water takes that shape every other time it rains heavily. That's got to be one of his mythical claims well and truly busted, hes obviously never seen bubbles either. He'll be lying under a blanket trolling through the web for something to help him explain those 2 small facts away heheh

Never does , answers questions with questions or clips from the net. Wonder how he will respond to his claim that water cannot take the shape of a sphere now I've told him that water takes that shape every other time it rains heavily. That's got to be one of his mythical claims well and truly busted, hes obviously never seen bubbles either. He'll be lying under a blanket trolling through the web for something to help him explain those 2 small facts away heheh
He sees white bubbles every time he farts in the bath.

And craters on the moon, I mean light source, get explaining cunty.
And dont just share another wahoos video, not good enough as I'm not off my tits on mind altering substances.

10.12.12TerryPratchettByLuigiNovi1.jpg

Weve both asked reasonable questions and both have gone unanswered. Just more false propaganda. TT you must do better than simply putting other people's stuff up as a post. You claim water always finds its level. That water cannot take the shape of a sphere/globe. I've just came up with my own observations that it does indeed take those shapes in the form of raindrops and bubbles. What's your response to this? Your own response, I'm curious about what you think about that. And I've also noticed flat earthers like yourself often refer to Earths water as the oceans and seas when a vast amount of it is actually present, at different levels in the atmosphere too. What do you think of this?

It's funny cos I had a vpn enabled so TT's youtube link displayed captcha, prove you are not a robot shite where you have to do the pictures
So he really is actually sifting through the net obsessively , I'd just rather hear his own take in his own words not his YouTube plagiarism

Members online

No members online now.

Back