The Flat Earth For Beginners

Thai Tim is the best wind up merchant I've ever seen on any internet forum 🤣🤣🤣

Hiya Thia Tim 👋👋 hiya
Really? I'm not wound up about this subject I find it fascinating really. I've found that flat earth-ers are usually religious fundamentalists of varying degrees using flat earth theory to draw in unsuspecting people to an underlying subject of religion. The story starts with flat earth and then moves on to God and the bible, the Ten Commandments, The Vatican, Satanism etc etc

Thai Tim is the best wind up merchant I've ever seen on any internet forum 🤣🤣🤣

Hiya Thai Tim 👋👋 hiya
And you are but a ladyboy's bedfart by comparison; even though he's not that great. He is lazy, perspecacious and one dimensional. Wouldn't last a day of building site slagging.

Really? I'm not wound up about this subject I find it fascinating really. I've found that flat earth-ers are usually religious fundamentalists of varying degrees using flat earth theory to draw in unsuspecting people to an underlying subject of religion. The story starts with flat earth and then moves on to God and the bible, the Ten Commandments, The Vatican, Satanism etc etc
It really is amazing the shite people can be conditioned to believe. Every social evolutionary step is bedevilled by balloonish ballbaggery.

And you are but a ladyboy's bedfart by comparison; even though he's not that great. He is lazy, perspecacious and one dimensional. Wouldn't last a day of building site slagging.

Aye, am not even of the seme earth!!
It is very one dimensional , flat even but FFS, 66 pages of people getting upset is a triumph!

So has anyone actually watched this video? Or are you going to continue acting like stupid primary school kids. Maybe you are school kids? You certainly sound like it. If you decide not to watch it, why make comments about it? Too frightened to actually look at it? No balls? Can't think for yourself? If any of you have got the balls to watch it, tell me which part you disagree with? Or maybe you like it and want to know more?
Or maybe you are just an idiot dunce who likes to follow the herd? Why not actually try to watch it? Go on... you might learn something! :unsure:

So has anyone actually watched this video? Or are you going to continue acting like stupid primary school kids. Maybe you are school kids? You certainly sound like it. If you decide not to watch it, why make comments about it? Too frightened to actually look at it? No balls? Can't think for yourself? If any of you have got the balls to watch it, tell me which part you disagree with? Or maybe you like it and want to know more?
Or maybe you are just an idiot dunce who likes to follow the herd? Why not actually try to watch it? Go on... you might learn something! :unsure:
Are you really going to start a thread called flat earth theory for beginners and then when a beginner like me asks what do you mean water cant take the shape of a sphere you're not even going to answer it? Are you just going to post clips like a school kid? Have you got the balls to answer me when I tell you it can and have given you 2 examples of my own observations ? I'm thinking for myself

Reactions: TET
Aye, am not even of the seme earth!!
It is very one dimensional , flat even but FFS, 66 pages of people getting upset is a triumph!
This started in the winter break when there was no Celtic games and no positive Celtic news and this amuses and interests a lot of us on here, genuinely , I cant 100% say I'm right and others are wrong but I can ask them the questions and enjoy the thread ot would be great to get an answer rather than a movie though must say

So I've watched the video that you plucked from YouTube TT and I'm no dunce. A b-list movie with anonymous music and a voice over with some inaccurate claims, mainly about the assumption of the size of earth and some barely audible mentions of Mount Everest and distances. Would I be able to see the base of mount Everest from that distance? I doubt it and ask you why is that? And I'll ask you again have you never seen water in the shape of a sphere? I've given you the courtesy of watching your post, I've told you which part I disagree with and I would like to know more about you're claim water wont take spherical shape. Can you explain this to a beginner like me without some video? Just in a plain old text message response like mine please. I've asked fair enough question , no?

Reactions: TET
And I'll ask you again have you never seen water in the shape of a sphere? I've given you the courtesy of watching your post, I've told you which part I disagree with and I would like to know more about you're claim water wont take spherical shape. Can you explain this to a beginner like me without some video? Just in a plain old text message response like mine please. I've asked fair enough question , no?
OK regarding water, you will know that it's the only substance on earth that can take the form of a solid, a liquid and a gas. When I state water always finds it's level we are obviously talking about it in it's liquid form. Yes, water can be manipulated to make shapes if you put it through a hose and apply different pressure, waterfalls are spectacular to look at, but these examples of water on the move. In nature, everyone knows a lake full of water lies flat, a sea full of water lies flat and even a swimming pool of water lies flat. Have a look at the image below...

1583887525831.png

We have all experienced in real life water on the lake, water in the sea, water in the pool and water in the glass as seen above, but have any of us experienced in real life, water as depicted on the globe? The answer is an emphatic NO! The only experience we get of water being able to bend like we see on the globe is photoshop pictures and images on tv. We can't create experiments to show that it's possible for a mass of water to take this shape. When people try to compare a teardrop, a raindrop or a globule of water clinging to a leaf due to surface tension, with the worlds oceans, then quite frankly, all I see is desperate people unable to let go of their false reality and accept real life.

So let's talk about science. Real science experimentation, you know, the science that is observable, repeatable and measurable. A Flat Earth person observes the real world, and adheres to real science. Look at the example below:

1583888315885.png

So Winter, you will see that science experimentation is unable to show that water can naturally take the shape of a sphere, and water behaves as we all know it to behave. The very fact I need to point this out to you shows how brainwashed you are. That's not an insult by the way, I used to be brainwashed too. But then I realized its actually possible to think for myself. It's quite an enlightening experience. Instead of letting other people tell you whats real, challenge it, think for yourself!

1583888662548.png

Now think on! Not only do they tell us water sticks to a ball earth, the water somehow manages to do this while the earth is spinning at over 1,000 mph! Let that sink in. The only reason you believe this spinning ball shit is because it was drummed into you at school from almost the first day you attended. We all get told the lie, so we all just accept the lie. You have also been brainwashed to laugh and make fun of anyone who questions their lie.

Last edited:
So I've watched the video that you plucked from YouTube TT and I'm no dunce. A b-list movie with anonymous music and a voice over with some inaccurate claims, mainly about the assumption of the size of earth and some barely audible mentions of Mount Everest and distances. Would I be able to see the base of mount Everest from that distance? I doubt it and ask you why is that?

Anyone who watches the video will know that your summary bears absolutely no relation to the content and is as biased as the SFA looking into Resolution 12.

OK regarding water, you will know that it's the only substance on earth that can take the form of a solid, a liquid and a gas. When I state water always finds it's level we are obviously talking about it in it's liquid form. Yes, water can be manipulated to make shapes if you put it through a hose and apply different pressure, waterfalls are spectacular to look at, but these examples of water on the move. In nature, everyone knows a lake full of water lies flat, a sea full of water lies flat and even a swimming pool of water lies flat. Have a look at the image below...

View attachment 7905

We have all experienced in real life water on the lake, water in the sea, water in the pool and water in the glass as seen above, but have any of us experienced in real life, water as depicted on the globe? The answer is an emphatic NO! The only experience we get of water being able to bend like we see on the globe is photoshop pictures and images on tv. We can't create experiments to show that it's possible for a mass of water to take this shape. When people try to compare a teardrop, a raindrop or a globule of water clinging to a leaf due to surface tension, with the worlds oceans, then quite frankly, all I see is desperate people unable to let go of their false reality and accept real life.

So let's talk about science. Real science experimentation, you know, the science that is observable, repeatable and measurable. A Flat Earth person observes the real world, and adheres to real science. Look at the example below:

View attachment 7906

So Winter, you will see that science experimentation is unable to show that water can naturally take the shape of a sphere, and water behaves as we all know it to behave. The very fact I need to point this out to you shows how brainwashed you are. That's not an insult by the way, I used to be brainwashed too. But then I realized its actually possible to think for myself. It's quite an enlightening experience. Instead of letting other people tell you whats real, challenge it, think for yourself!

View attachment 7907

Now think on! Not only do they tell us water sticks to a ball earth, the water somehow manages to do this while the earth is spinning at over 1,000 mph! Let that sink in. The only reason you believe this spinning ball shit is because it was drummed into you at school from almost the first day you attended. We all get told the lie, so we all just accept the lie. You have also been brainwashed to laugh and make fun of anyone who questions their lie.
this is the space station tt

its in space orbiting earth

you can track it and watch it with binoculars when its in your part of globe.

the astronaut is floating inside the space ship

and the water from bag, when released, forms a globe since the strongest force acting on it in space is itself

on earth the massive planet is stronger force so it gets pulled by stronger force towards the centre of its gravity, earth core

not only does the water in space follow laws of physics

it follows the same laws in earths atmosphere, but the force strengths are different so behaviour is different

you call us schoolchildren but don't actually understand school children physics

you prefer head case physics with balls out

you are a bad man

Not only does your video warn you its load of shite

you insist shite is good for you :p

you claim the space station video is fake

byt Dubay is intelligent

you are either a joker

or a mental patient

I hope your joker cause none of your claims ever stack up ever

But herein lies the problem.........

As an individual, you (and others like you) have every right to develop a theory and practice your life according to that belief or value system.

What you don't have, is the right to attempt to enforce your belief/value system on other people.

A person's dissemination of their version of truth is always subjective and will vary from faith to faith, nation to nation, person to person and atom to atom.

The point is, is that I agree with you on one vital tenet: that truth (whatever that truth may be) has been determined by others, and often historically so. The major flaw in any version of truth based on an historical context, is that that truth does not always account for the version proposed by the vanquished. The truth was determined by the scholars of the Victors.

I do not agree with many (if any) of your other assertions, Thai Tim. No amount of pseudo-intellectualism, photoshopped pictures, bastardised argument and howling from the rooftops will change my mind.

You also make reference to being insulted by the naysayers of your value system, but that is hypocrisy in its base form, as all you have done throughout your discourse is to mock faith, insult sensibility and criticise a value consensus which doesn't comply with your own.

It's ok to be scared of science. The nature of space and infinity means that it is beyond our level of understanding. That is why we depend on faith to help us navigate the universe and that is why you have your own value system that helps you (as an individual) to make sense of an endless universe of possibilities.

Your 'falling down' moment is in the fact that you are trying to force a perspective on folk in a manner which is little different from the methods used by religious organisations and governments that you despise. You are attempting to force your will upon others and indoctrinate them into a flawed version of your own truth which has no credibility or factually based evidence.

One other valid point you do raise can be established when you describe many flat-earthers as being intellectually gifted. I do believe that, but I believe that they are only attempting a power-play maneuver to control and influence weaker minds (much in the same way that the brain tank behind Trump decided to appeal to controllable evangelists and inferior thinkers).

By allowing them that level of control and influence, you have also allowed them to indoctrinate you into their way of illogically thinking.

Enjoy the game on Sunday and try not to tip over the edge when Celtic win.
So in a roundabout way flat earth is pish. Agree, The earth is as flat as my beloved's BBB's.

Backside,
Belly
and
Breast.
😘😘🤪

this is the space station tt

its in space orbiting earth

you can track it and watch it with binoculars when its in your part of globe.

the astronaut is floating inside the space ship

and the water from bag, when released, forms a globe since the strongest force acting on it in space is itself

on earth the massive planet is stronger force so it gets pulled by stronger force towards the centre of its gravity, earth core

not only does the water in space follow laws of physics

it follows the same laws in earths atmosphere, but the force strengths are different so behaviour is different

you call us schoolchildren but don't actually understand school children physics

you prefer head case physics with balls out

you are a bad man

Not only does your video warn you its load of shite

you insist shite is good for you :p

you claim the space station video is fake

byt Dubay is intelligent

you are either a joker

or a mental patient

I hope your joker cause none of your claims ever stack up ever

Anyone who watches the video will know that your summary bears absolutely no relation to the content and is as biased as the SFA looking into Resolution 12.
I watched it twice now and its still load of shite

none of it is remotely viable

where are the references to check out the claims

its totally bollocks

claims they have answers, probably do but they are made up shite that doesn't answer the question

you were asked to talk about why raindrops are rounded

your answer was water is liquid

zero marks for effort

we know its a liquid

why is it rounded when falling?

why is the tropic of cancer apron same size as tropic of Capricorn?

impossible if centre of earth is North Pole on a flat world

why is it dark in Edinburgh 30 minutes before Glasgow?

why is time different in Thailand from uk?

why do tides happen at different times everywhere

why are they so predictable?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back