The Flat Earth For Beginners

[QUOTE="Thai Tim, post:
[/QUOTE]
We can't create experiments to show that it's possible for a mass of water to take this shape. When people try to compare a teardrop, a raindrop or a globule of water clinging to a leaf due to surface tension, with the worlds oceans,
[/QUOTE]
We dont have to create experiments to show that its possible . Nature does this all by itself, observable, repeatable. You are trying to rule out the many different factors in which water behaves. Surface tension? By this I assume you are meaning gravity? Created by a centrifugal force, the earth spinning. The same phenomenon can be observed with the naked eye when anyone empties a sink and watches the water drain away in a round, even spherical motion. Then there is the temperature from the sun to consider. Advances in weather science has shown the existence of seas and rivers of clouds in the atmosphere not on the surface, this may be another type of water/liquid but water is not always a uniform cocktail and other elements will make it behave differently. Heat from the sun can allow people to observe kinetic wave power create bubbles in the seas and oceans that will rise as in perfect sphere into the air. To simply say water is uniform and exists only in the rivers and oceans on the surface is misleading to say the least. Also you are being misleading or misled by failing to include properly mass. Mass is relative as is scale , you help to confirm my point with your own "globule of water clinging to a leaf due to surface tension" comment. That comment is saying that because of its scale it's not real? And what is this surface tension if not gravity created by a centrifugal force? If you could somehow communicate with the tiniest of ant or smaller species that also inhabit this planet, I would hazard a guess that they would disagree, hazard being the operative word. That globule hitting a tiny insect can kill it. Thankfully that's not necessary as I can tell you myself from experience that when water falls from the skies in Scotland and temperatures take cold effect people are hit with hail stones sometimes the size of a golf ball, in places like Alaska a football , and deadly and guess what shape the first liquid then solid water is ? That's right spherical. So you see theres many different ways to observe nature in its elements without the need for experimentation though experiments would obviously succeed and do. Try adding a little soap liquid to water and blow your own bubbles for fun. It's great and the kids love it. I dont mock your belief either because mines differs I do question the merits and truth of it though. You believe that we are all being lied to and for what purpose? Perhaps man did not land on the moon perhaps they did that's a different proposition and something that we all could've been lied to about. However asking people to believe the earth is flat for the reasons you've posted dont persuade me. The opposite if anything. I believe the flat earthers are the ones being lied to and being asked to go back hundreds of years and forget all the many many advances in science and technology , forget all about them and go back to believing that the earth is flat, god rules in heaven, satan in hell. Follow what you're religious leaders say for they know better and represent god here on the surface, Back to the days where people were killed off simply for asking the question? Questioning religion and its assertion that we are gods only children etc etc. Religions, not one in particular but many are the ones that are in a position to benefit from people turning their back on the advancements of the human race. What has NASA or anyone else to gain from deceiving a planetary population of the shape of the planet we live on?

Last edited:
Anyone who watches the video will know that your summary bears absolutely no relation to the content and is as biased as the SFA looking into Resolution 12.
Anyone who watches the video will see it's full of bias and mocks those whose beliefs differs from its propaganda. Something that wouldnt be necessary for people to believe in it where it the truth. It isnt and so try to make people feel silly , stupid and small. People are more resourceful than you and other flat earth-ers give them credit for. Resourceful enough to build Concorde where many have seen the curvature with they're own eyes yet they are asked not to believe what they seen believe this instead. Sounds like an agenda to me, one you are either witting or unwittingly trying to peddle.

Last edited:
Reactions: TET
You guys don't realize I'm actually doing you a favour. You have been living in your slave world all your life, told from your first day at school that you are insignificant, not special. Told you were created out of pond bugs, your relatives are apes, the earth you live is a spinning, ball, it all happened randomly from a big bang which happened out of nothing. There are billions of other earths just like us so we a nothing special. One day the sun will burn us up, or a black hole will engulf us or a meteorite will blast us and we will be no more. Until then work for your masters and don't make a fuss. We are all told from school are we were just randomly created from nothing and we will just disintegrate. This is the Satanic lie. The big revelation that will free your mind, show you that you are special and that we have a divine Creator is the knowledge of Flat Earth. If you want to continue living in ignorance and are too frightened to take this step to enlightenment, well that's up to you. For those of you who might actually have the balls to even consider the possibility, watch this with an open mind and open heart.

💩

[/QUOTE]
What has NASA or anyone else to gain from deceiving a planetary population of the shape of the planet we live on?
[/QUOTE]

1584809186347.png

Latest posts

Back