The Ghirls on BBC alba

I had to go to a big pointless meeting years ago where stupid, overpaid directors of the house building industry who'd never seen a brick pondered why new home buyers surveys in Scotland scored lower than any other part of the UK, I spent many hours listening to all sorts of morons explaining all sorts of shite. When someone finally had the good sense to ask my opinion since I was at the front line my explanation was simple "it's the fucking weather"
Didn't go down that well, but it's true! New home owner in Cornwall gets house survey to fill in, "ooh let's do this quick then we can spend the day on the beach since its a lovely sunny day - house is wonderful thank you so much, its perfect "
Hamilton home owner survey, pishing down again blowing a gale, canny go out as it might risk life, oh home owner survey let's fill this fucker in "hoose is shite, fucking hate it here, back gardens a swamp, garage is flooded, you cunts couldny build leggo"
Aye blame Hoopy the builder 😾

I had to go to a big pointless meeting years ago where stupid, overpaid directors of the house building industry who'd never seen a brick pondered why new home buyers surveys in Scotland scored lower than any other part of the UK, I spent many hours listening to all sorts of morons explaining all sorts of shite. When someone finally had the good sense to ask my opinion since I was at the front line my explanation was simple "it's the fucking weather"
Didn't go down that well, but it's true! New home owner in Cornwall gets house survey to fill in, "ooh let's do this quick then we can spend the day on the beach since its a lovely sunny day - house is wonderful thank you so much, its perfect "
Hamilton home owner survey, pishing down again blowing a gale, canny go out as it might risk life, oh home owner survey let's fill this fucker in "hoose is shite, fucking hate it here, back gardens a swamp, garage is flooded, you cunts couldny build leggo"
Aye blame Hoopy the builder 😾
:LOL::LOL: thats what i would have wrote

Members online

No members online now.

Back