The Huns are revolting part 2

I read the judgement pdf.

Huns thought they had damages capped at 1 million. Sports Direct claimed losses were in the multi-millions.

Judge agreed 1 million was too paltry an amount for the losses incurred. Sports Direct will be back with a number the Huns have to pay.

Court papers don't get any more erotic than that, folks.

Remember bud to be one o they thick cnuts
You have to be all the way fucking Stoopid.
If you succeed I will personally put you up for the Best Actor at the Oscars in the Zombie thick as Fuck categories.
But please remember to totally decontaminate yourself.
Butlaughingyourfuckingheadoff works????

HH ?
Hard no tae gie yirsel away m8 coz the only 2 words in their vocabulary is 'Paedos' & 'Tarriers'????..One will try ones best but al hing fire tae we fuk them at Diepox coz they aw go Fukin Mental anyway when they get Fuked!!?????..Hopefully a few ae them call fur Gimps heed & a kin join in the Banta!!?????????..Screenshots will be Fired in here IMMEDIATELY after Expulsion???????

I read the judgement pdf.

Huns thought they had damages capped at 1 million. Sports Direct claimed losses were in the multi-millions.

Judge agreed 1 million was too paltry an amount for the losses incurred. Sports Direct will be back with a number the Huns have to pay.

Court papers don't get any more erotic than that, folks.
But But whit aboot their appeal?????????..Evry time they lose King goes bak in fur Double Money!! Les Dennis anywan??????????

Just a wee look on FF, I must say "Thur not taking it well" some of the deluded fcukwits are blaming the legal team, some wanting direct action against SD. But none are blaming DK, they see him as "The Messiah who will lead The Peepul to the promised land & 55"

Close Brothers lawyers will be getting twitchy.

See their pain & laugh like fcvk ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Latest posts

Back