the Immaculate Deception serialised on The Noise

why would marie sullivan be takin notes she's a paramedic

so tell me how did you find him

he wiz deid

by deid do you mean ,snuffed it ,pegged it ,hee hawed oot o here ?

just deid

ok but how could you tell

eh,,,,,,big fk off night in his chest an aw the blood

right am takin notes n ur gettin on ma tits ,pete's nodding his heid here

HOW THE FK DID YE KNOW HE WAS DEID

ffs he wisnae breathing

ah,,,,,,i he's deid

''meatloaf bat out of hell played in the background''

I see you got there eventually...

Did you perhaps miss the bit where it said “ the carving knife handle protruding from his unmoving chest.”

Unless of course you’re suggesting he was rogered up the Rangers end prior to being stabbed which I suppose is a possibility.

This thread is going to run and run. Cuedos Doc...
You got read between the lines man, that knife handle was inserted into the rectal passage of the victim. The logic being they would cut their fingers trying to remove the knife handle. I don’t know what goes down in New Zealand but I think oor Doc needs to see a Doc. Rectal trauma as a cause of death? Only a twisted mind could think that up as plot line. Shame on everyone involved.

Anna ushered the ambulance crew into the house and over to the adjoining bedroom on the left, not aware of how they were both staring at the heavily blood-stained front of her nightdress.

was it see through ?,,,,feckin pervs

why did they not check to see if she was injured ,,,,,think it would have been their first question ,,,,,oh wait ,,,they were silently nodding to each other while slowly contemplating if the earth was flat

can't wait till annas getting pumped the descriptions sure to be riviting

Anna ushered the ambulance crew into the house and over to the adjoining bedroom on the left, not aware of how they were both staring at the heavily blood-stained front of her nightdress.

was it see through ?,,,,feckin pervs

why did they not check to see if she was injured ,,,,,think it would have been their first question ,,,,,oh wait ,,,they were silently nodding to each other while slowly contemplating if the earth was flat

can't wait till annas getting pumped the descriptions sure to be riviting

There’s mibbies a 3 some on the horizon.....that’s until Tony gets there and then it becomes gang bang...

Isn't this the same plot as The Flight Attendant TV show?
Burd got totally wreaked wakes an a guy who chatted her up on the plane is lying there with a steakie in his chest. Very similar, but don't think he was called Billy.

Anna butted in, “Tell me…. I need to know….is my Billy…is he…...is he …dead?”

Marie looked into the pleading eyes of the distraught Anna and nodded confirmation of death and Anna slumped her head down in dejection and despair.

“He’s been dead for several hours,” said Marie in a slow and sombre tone.

This confirmation of Billy’s death was as Anna had feared right from the start. All hope was now gone. That Billy was dead had been her unvoiced fear since the first moment she had laid eyes on him in the bed and shaken his totally unresponsive arm and seen his glassy eyes. This was the official confirmation of the obvious.

“Have a seat. Let’s start with your name please” said Marie. It’s...”

“It’s Anna… Anna Murdoch” said Anna automatically as she slumped down on the living room settee and her head drooped even more. Marie came over and sat down on the settee beside Anna.

“And I know this is 162 Karori Road. The person in the bedroom is?”

Anna whimpered, “That’s……my husband…. that’s Billy……Billy Murdoch.”

“What happened?”

Anna looked bemused and stared blankly at Marie and shook her head in bewildered puzzlement. “I woke up…. looking like this” she said, pointing to the front of her heavily blood-stained floral nightdress and vaguely pointing with her right index finger towards the bedroom continued, “and I looked over……. and saw …… he was like that.”

She shook her head again in stunned and mystified disbelief. Marie wrote down her comments word for word.

The ambulance controller on receiving the news of the unexpected and dramatic circumstances at Karori from her colleague on the scene, contacted the Wellington Police headquarters as Pete had correctly predicted she would. Police HQ in turn promptly dispatched two nearby police officers on patrol to attend the presumed potential major crime scene. Police HQ also checked the roster to determine which homicide detective was on call on that shift which commenced at 7am.

So it was that Detective Tim Davidson at 7.05 am received a call whilst driving into work that would begin his role in the investigation into the violent murder of Billy Murdoch. A case he initially assumed would be simple to solve but as he later found out, would become the one and only case of his entire police career he would never be able to forget.

Back