the Immaculate Deception serialised on The Noise

Didn't read DR Fis book. If a book can't hold my attention for four minutes then that's it for me. Sorry Fis wasn't the kind of subject that would hold my attention.

Been very diplomatic from a respectable man that you are Frank.
However I don't share your opinions upon this shite from nothing more than a egomaniac.
Never had any intention of feeding into such an over inflated ego, and got the pelters such an ego richly deserved also imo, with some very funny piss taking to go along with the shite printed also.
Never particapted myself as find it quite sad that someone with such a huge ego still looking so hard to try and find recognition of being stuck with it, and with his head stuck so far up his own arse, he can't even see it himself, and all the while thinking he's head and shoulders better than anyone else within the noise still.
Now I believe this utter nonsense by all accounts was meant to be some sort of mystery?
Very strange that all the same imo, as when big Ian, little Ian or average Ian, called out the Dr fis ages ago for what he was all about, and quite rightly so imo, even if a tad bit aggressive, we haven't heard from big Ian since?
So there's a real life mystery that remains unsolved still involving the so called great Dr?
So is the real mystery here remaining that Dr fis is nothing more than a snide?
I think so anyway
I was awol at the time John but I think Shammy threatened to punch fuck out of Average Ian and he scarpered pronto. She's quite aggressive our Shammy, apparently it's a common trait among the little people. 😐

Been very diplomatic from a respectable man that you are Frank.
However I don't share your opinions upon this shite from nothing more than a egomaniac.
Never had any intention of feeding into such an over inflated ego, and got the pelters such an ego richly deserved also imo, with some very funny piss taking to go along with the shite printed also.
Never particapted myself as find it quite sad that someone with such a huge ego still looking so hard to try and find recognition of being stuck with it, and with his head stuck so far up his own arse, he can't even see it himself, and all the while thinking he's head and shoulders better than anyone else within the noise still.
Now I believe this utter nonsense by all accounts was meant to be some sort of mystery?
Very strange that all the same imo, as when big Ian, little Ian or average Ian, called out the Dr fis ages ago for what he was all about, and quite rightly so imo, even if a tad bit aggressive, we haven't heard from big Ian since?
So there's a real life mystery that remains unsolved still involving the so called great Dr?
So is the real mystery here remaining that Dr fis is nothing more than a snide?
I think so anyway
You know what I love about your input on the The Noise John ? You tell it as you see it. Nae fannyin' aboot ! Think you would agree there's room for everybody though ? We're a wee microcosm of human opinion.

You know what I love about your input on the The Noise John ? You tell it as you see it. Nae fannyin' aboot ! Think you would agree there's room for everybody though ? We're a wee microcosm of human opinion.
I agree Frank, plenty of different characters and makes the forum what it is.
Many us it for different reasons, not an issue with that either, but still class it as no one is better than anyone else within it, but that seems to be not the issue when fis is involved, as spends more time promoting himself than anything else on here imo Frank.

I was awol at the time John but I think Shammy threatened to punch fuck out of Average Ian and he scarpered pronto. She's quite aggressive our Shammy, apparently it's a common trait among the little people. 😐
I think Bigian had argued with just about everybody on the Noise and once he had incited me into a Shammy rammy he knew he had the full set then left. I'm gutted..................not! :LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back