the Immaculate Deception serialised on The Noise

Naw.......seen the ending a mile away.
I think the interactive conversations were the weirdest I've ever read. They used each other's names at least twice or more in a sentence. Who does that all the time?
And there was me thinking you were loving it Shammy, in fact Shammy I started thinking maybe that style of writing (terrible) actually appealed to women Shammy. My curiosity got the better of me (cat thing) Shammy and I asked the missus to read some of it because she's an avid reader Shammy, she was of the opinion that the author must be over compensating for having a very small whatsit Shammy! 🤷‍♂️🍆

Nobody guessed the ending but some will make that claim. It was performed as a play and everyone was stunned
2 points Doc...

Shammy's the only person who made it to the end the rest of us gave up chapters ago, if she says she guessed the end I believe her.

People being stunned isn't necessarily a good thing, it's so shockingly bad I think quite a few of us here were stunned that you wanted to share it!

I stuck with it because once I start a book I don't like to give up but it meandered all over the place without focus. The characters were stereotypes and there was only one reason that Penny didn't fall into the arms of Mr Mesmer - he was either shite at it or she was a lesbian. Don't even get me started on the dialogue or the trite jokes!
Apart from that it was a good read. 😂
I don't think Patricia Cornwell has anything to worry about. 🤣

I stuck with it because once I start a book I don't like to give up but it meandered all over the place without focus. The characters were stereotypes and there was only one reason that Penny didn't fall into the arms of Mr Mesmer - he was either shite at it or she was a lesbian. Don't even get me started on the dialogue or the trite jokes!
Apart from that it was a good read. 😂
I don't think Patricia Cornwell has anything to worry about. 🤣
Oh the jokes! I genuinely preferred the erections and I wasn't too keen on them!

A wee question…..if lesbians are exclusively in to women…..how come Penny was getting turned on by Charlie the chancer?…..sensible answers please…

A wee question…..if lesbians are exclusively in to women…..how come Penny was getting turned on by Charlie the chancer?…..sensible answers please…
I was getting turned on by Charlie and I'm exclusively into cats! The guys fucking incredible and that humour, I damn near fell off the sofa twice laughing at him!

Sensible enough?

I’ve another lesbian question,….
If a couple of lesbians, use a vibrator/strap on/dildo are they “real” lesbians, because the love the boaby, but just don’t like the prick that’s attached tae the boaby? 🍆answers on a post card or sealed down envelope 🤣🤣👍

Fair play to Fis, he spent his time making a contribution to The Noise. I only read a few chapters, just out of respect for his efforts. Definitely didn't find it engrossing. I chose the option not to continue reading. Just not my kind of read.

Fair play to Fis, he spent his time making a contribution to The Noise. I only read a few chapters, just out of respect for his efforts. Definitely didn't find it engrossing. I chose the option not to continue reading. Just not my kind of read.
Been very diplomatic from a respectable man that you are Frank.
However I don't share your opinions upon this shite from nothing more than a egomaniac.
Never had any intention of feeding into such an over inflated ego, and got the pelters such an ego richly deserved also imo, with some very funny piss taking to go along with the shite printed also.
Never particapted myself as find it quite sad that someone with such a huge ego still looking so hard to try and find recognition of being stuck with it, and with his head stuck so far up his own arse, he can't even see it himself, and all the while thinking he's head and shoulders better than anyone else within the noise still.
Now I believe this utter nonsense by all accounts was meant to be some sort of mystery?
Very strange that all the same imo, as when big Ian, little Ian or average Ian, called out the Dr fis ages ago for what he was all about, and quite rightly so imo, even if a tad bit aggressive, we haven't heard from big Ian since?
So there's a real life mystery that remains unsolved still involving the so called great Dr?
So is the real mystery here remaining that Dr fis is nothing more than a snide?
I think so anyway

Last edited:
I’ve another lesbian question,….
If a couple of lesbians, use a vibrator/strap on/dildo are they “real” lesbians, because the love the boaby, but just don’t like the prick that’s attached tae the boaby? 🍆answers on a post card or sealed down envelope 🤣🤣👍

:oops: A once shared a flat wi a velcro ,,,,and she boaby surfed quite alot ,,,,just sayin

2 points Doc...

Shammy's the only person who made it to the end the rest of us gave up chapters ago, if she says she guessed the end I believe her.

People being stunned isn't necessarily a good thing, it's so shockingly bad I think quite a few of us here were stunned that you wanted to share it!
were they stunned because all the doors were locked to keep them in 🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back