The Importance Of This Site And Getting Everyone On It

boab1916

could be an ecumenical matter,but phuxake the meat market in the sixties.aw it wiz an abbatoir man!!!:D:D:D
It sure was what a place,
Boab,wiz that no santoi country, askin jist tae educate a green friend of ours!!!
It wiz MD but anyone from Calton in general could frequent the area it wiz metrpolitian, as in a friend with weed was a friend indeed.

boab1916

Boab another illusion shattered!!!
MD I am heading of and if you are on the pipe stick with it as you will get used to it, i am sure cutting sheeps heads off never was easy at first, but you get used to it. Hari kari i am sure the sheep would say when they saw you obviously they couldnae count but they were great wee talkers. Especially when you were on your pipe.
If bands can have yellow submarines then pigs can fly, in fact one was spotted over battersea power station.
See you soon MD

boab1916

MD I am heading of and if you are on the pipe stick with it as you will get used to it, i am sure cutting sheeps heads off never was easy at first, but you get used to it. Hari kari i am sure the sheep would say when they saw you obviously they couldnae count but they were great wee talkers. Especially when you were on your pipe.
If bands can have yellow submarines then pigs can fly, in fact one was spotted over battersea power station.

(y)gone

_Neil_

I should know, BOAB after studying the subject for many years and not just what you simpletons believe without looking into it yourself, I can categorically tell you the truth that I, The Shamrock know for A FACT that there's no such thing as a sheep and if you think you have spotted something white and fluffy with four legs then you are a fool because it's just a wee man dressed up. Don't forget you heard this from me as I am always right.:geek:
Please tell us that there is no such thing as Dopey Eck and that it is just a hologram that is about to be switched off.