The league

I used to be bitter against them etc but I try not to be now tbh life's too short ....I love Celtic and obv I don't like rangers but I don't hate every rangers fan except the ones that are loyalist and orange but not every rangers fan is a bigot....you not got pals or family that are rangers? I guarantee 99 percent of people on here have pals or family that are rangers....can't believe on a football forum you can't say that a teams playing good cause you dont like them that's fucked up.....I'm not going to get Into a debate about what we should call the zombies or huns or what ever people choose to call them but me personally I will call them what it says on a match ticket when we play them and thats rangers......
Me and my mates argue about who was better 67 lions vs the rangers team in 72 even tho we were not even born...we debate mcstay or Durant ....mols or Larsson or Lambert vs Barry Ferguson etc we don't argue about about what church or chapel we should go too

I used to be bitter against them etc but I try not to be now tbh life's too short ....I love Celtic and obv I don't like rangers but I don't hate every rangers fan except the ones that are loyalist and orange but not every rangers fan is a bigot....you not got pals or family that are rangers? I guarantee 99 percent of people on here have pals or family that are rangers....can't believe on a football forum you can't say that a teams playing good cause you dont like them that's fucked up.....I'm not going to get Into a debate about what we should call the zombies or huns or what ever people choose to call them but me personally I will call them what it says on a match ticket when we play them and thats rangers......
That's fine mate and I have no problem with your choices in life.
I'm certainly not bitter but I was brought up to stand up for my beliefs and stand by them.
I have no family who are rangers as you put it so I'm ucky in that respect.
Your correct that pals may well support the other team but how close you let them get or trust them is everyone's perogative.
My experience is they will eventually break their cover.
But everyone to their own . HH !!

Right fuck that ....you've blown your cover now ....complete wind up merchant .
Cover???? That's just the truth ...half my family (one side of family) are rangers 50 percent of my mates too (good mates) and before you say I'm a rangers fan that's completely not true 🍀I dont like rangers all I said was there playing good and had decent squad ..u took issue because a call them rangers

No offence meant mate, I don't buy into the old huns as the same ones so prefer they are kept irrelevant to todays imposter club. Thats also why i do not talk about the dead.

View attachment 25174
All I said today was rangers are a good side with a decent squad....I have no idea why people keep posting about them been dead all because I still call them rangers and even if they did die the new club are still called rangers .....as I've said I don't like rangers either just like everyone on this site ....I just don't have hatred for everyone connected to them ...... it's ridiculous that u can't comment that your rivals have a decent side and playing good (league table and them still in Europe tells us that so it's not a surprise)

Don’t ever apologise for being fair minded mate??a hate the cunts on a football only level..my son-in-law is a bluenose cunt and has took a pounding from me and my son ,and six brothers and 14 nephews for as long as been in our family,but if his team win this league(which they won’t)…he gets a free pass to smile in my presence 😉…this one time…it’s only a game mate!!!

Don’t ever apologise for being fair minded mate??a hate the cunts on a football only level..my son-in-law is a bluenose cunt and has took a pounding from me and my son ,and six brothers and 14 nephews for as long as been in our family,but if his team win this league(which they won’t)…he gets a free pass to smile in my presence 😉…this one time…it’s only a game mate!!!
By the way forgot to add we love the guy to bits,,looks after my lassie like she’s made of China……still a hun tho😉

All I said today was rangers are a good side with a decent squad....I have no idea why people keep posting about them been dead all because I still call them rangers and even if they did die the new club are still called rangers .....as I've said I don't like rangers either just like everyone on this site ....I just don't have hatred for everyone connected to them ...... it's ridiculous that u can't comment that your rivals have a decent side and playing good (league table and them still in Europe tells us that so it's not a surprise)
Fair enough pal we just see it differently. 👍

I think 'WE ALL' have a lot more to worry about than that mob's name .... What about that abysmal first half against Motherwell......🧐🧐🧐 2nd half turnaround WIN or the league is OVER.....

Brenda looks clueless on the touch line (4 changes!?) Christ that's worked ......

However keep the faith HH

I think 'WE ALL' have a lot more to worry about than that mob's name .... What about that abysmal first half against Motherwell......🧐🧐🧐 2nd half turnaround WIN or the league is OVER.....

Brenda looks clueless on the touch line (4 changes!?) Christ that's worked ......

However keep the faith HH
Your right mate.....Idah double second half 🍀

Just to be clear on the hun conversation. When you have to add The to their name and register for a new company name because of liquidation and start from the bottom rung, that should end the conversation. When you cannot play a testimonial for a player because you are not registered to play in Scottish pro Football, what more need be discussed. It's like talking with your Granda about Third Lanark, you do not have a clue what he is on about, thats what the old Rangers are, lot of fans do not remember the players you mentioned anymore .

Back