The league

There is an odour here…
This is all started with me saying rangers are playing good and have a decent squad....as I've said I love Celtic just as much as anyone on here and I DONT like rangers but I don't see every rangers fan as a orange scumbag.... from age of 14 to about 23 I used to go to Cairde na hÉireann parades all over Glasgow and surrounding areas (but stopped all that stuff years ago) some of my family still stay in Mitchelstown in county cork and I've had drinks in the ferry arms many a times (biggest Celtic bar probably in the republic that happens to be in cork) I'm definitely not a hun (I also pay my season ticket every season even tho I make about 8 games a season if I'm lucky and I never charge other fan to use when I'm at work)I've also traveled in busses around Europe on the govan emerald a few times from the tall cranes as a example ......can't believe I need to justify all that because of a comment ..... ridiculous

This is all started with me saying rangers are playing good and have a decent squad....as I've said I love Celtic just as much as anyone on here and I DONT like rangers but I don't see every rangers fan as a orange scumbag.... from age of 14 to about 23 I used to go to Cairde na hÉireann parades all over Glasgow and surrounding areas (but stopped all that stuff years ago) some of my family still stay in Mitchelstown in county cork and I've had drinks in the ferry arms many a times (biggest Celtic bar probably in the republic that happens to be in cork) I'm definitely not a hun (I also pay my season ticket every season even tho I make about 8 games a season if I'm lucky and I never charge other fan to use when I'm at work)I've also traveled in busses around Europe on the govan emerald a few times from the tall cranes as a example ......can't believe I need to justify all that because of a comment ..... ridiculous
I think tensions are running high just now. To be fair to Imatim, he does have a good nose for sniffing out many infiltrators and shit-stirring journalists who have appeared on here looking to cause mayhem and carnage.

You are both good Celtic fans so lets just laugh it off and enjoy another comfortable & easy victory today. HH 🍀

Told you on a previous post tommybhoy don’t apologise to no cunt for having a
Different opinion from the “ norm”…if we all went down the green tinted glasses pish this site wouldn’t be worth visiting…keep doing you my friend you have my 100% support🍀👍

I think tensions are running high just now. To be fair to Imatim, he does have a good nose for sniffing out many infiltrators and shit-stirring journalists who have appeared on here looking to cause mayhem and carnage.

You are both good Celtic fans so lets just laugh it off and enjoy another comfortable & easy victory today. HH 🍀
I know what you mean mate.....roll on Wednesday night 🍀🍀🍀

Told you on a previous post tommybhoy don’t apologise to no cunt for having a
Different opinion from the “ norm”…if we all went down the green tinted glasses pish this site wouldn’t be worth visiting…keep doing you my friend you have my 100% support🍀👍
Still canny get to grips way you no putting some of that oil money in idah??mad hun.

Definitely bring it on..today’s result sort a puts the hunz in a downer even after destroying there cousins it only amounts to 2 points still…they musta been in wonderland on 94 minutes only to get the bollocks toed🤷‍♂️strange things can happen when you aren’t used to leading?
Killie are playing well and beat them last time at rugby park 🍀 so let's hope we are bouncing at end of Dundee game 🍀...taking ma best mates mum to her first ever game so she's buzzing 🍀

You don't mate you're choosing to do that yourself.You're entitled to your opinion and if you want to call the huns Rangers batter in ,i know many others that do HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back