The league

Apparently we needn’t bother because the huns have one hand on the league flag - according to hun media
12 games to go and we play them twice !!!!!
It’s not as if they’re 10 points or that behind us
Absolutely...... it will be 'Paradise!' to take another !!!! 3 points of them in their own back yard ......💪💪

Am I correct that the last meeting is definitely at 'CELTIC PARK' after the league splits ..... It should be ...?? HH

Rangers are playing well and have decent squad you don't make last 16 in Europe if your not good......let's see if they can handle the pressure over the coming months and hope we can take advantage of any slip ups when they happen 🍀

Only slip up we made was bringing back snake face,I thought it was a good idea at the time but he doesn't look interested any more,hope I'm wrong but if we don't win the league it's down to him and the pish we are watching at the moment

Tbh most hearts fans I've met hate rangers just as much as they hate us tbh (I was surprised)
Rangers are playing well and have decent squad you don't make last 16 in Europe if your not good......let's see if they can handle the pressure over the coming months and hope we can take advantage of any slip ups when they happen 🍀
You on deludamol Tommy ?...prior to the game you were telling us how difficult a game this would be for the imposters. Very few Celtic supporters would have agreed with you.
The pressure if you hadn't noticed is all on us pal.
I worked beside many a jambo in my time and I can assure you they have a preference of hate for our club. I'd be certain we will see a different Hearts attitude next week against us for sure.
You give that mob far too much credit for my liking ...It's the hope that kills you Tommy. HH !!

Watched their game in the pub this afternoon. They are not dropping any points against anyone other than us. We need to win all 10 of our games outwith the games against them, and take minimum of 4 points in the 2 games against them. Its as simple and stark as that and I don't have a lot of faith in Rodgers and his horseshoe of doom to achieve that.
Hearts were a disgrace, and next week will be a totally different team to the passive, non competitive excuse of a team today. At least Naismith will be happy.

You on deludamol Tommy ?...prior to the game you were telling us how difficult a game this would be for the imposters. Very few Celtic supporters would have agreed with you.
The pressure if you hadn't noticed is all on us pal.
I worked beside many a jambo in my time and I can assure you they have a preference of hate for our club. I'd be certain we will see a different Hearts attitude next week against us for sure.
You give that mob far too much credit for my liking ...It's the hope that kills you Tommy. HH !!
Yes obviously I thought it would be a difficult game as hearts are on form the now but them winning with that result makes my case even stronger saying they are good side with decent squad ......well I work with 4 of them and all them hate rangers and us just as much....and this stupid thing we have in Glasgow about other teams having different attitudes etc against certain sides is alot crap ...so if we beat Dundee than dundee beat rangers that would mean that lay down to us or never tried as much?.....hearts where a big let down today but hopefully rangers slip up soon I'm sure they will anyway 🍀 .... apologize for saying a team is playing good at the moment I never realized that telling the truth makes you think I'm giving rangers too much credit

Watched their game in the pub this afternoon. They are not dropping any points against anyone other than us. We need to win all 10 of our games outwith the games against them, and take minimum of 4 points in the 2 games against them. Its as simple and stark as that and I don't have a lot of faith in Rodgers and his horseshoe of doom to achieve that.
Hearts were a disgrace, and next week will be a totally different team to the passive, non competitive excuse of a team today. At least Naismith will be happy.

Bottom line is Rodgers NEEDS to ditch his playing style NOW in favour of something more suited to the players he has available and the players need to start showing some f*ckin heart and fight otherwise they're gifting the huns the league title simple as that!

Great ànalysis and a certainty Gaz.

Bottom line is Rodgers NEEDS to ditch his playing style NOW in favour of something more suited to the players he has available and the players need to start showing some f*ckin heart and fight otherwise they're gifting the huns the league title simple as that!
You know as well as I do S2 that we as supporters are holding on here as much as we can.
These next 3 games tomorrow midweek and next Saturday will be the reality of or if we are willing to fight for this title....simples mate.
My feeling is we are not any where near it .
Of course i hope I'm wrong but that's the problem it's all about hope right now.
We the supporters are talking about formation, personnel changes as if that will happen because we can see it.
Personally I think we are fcuked going by at least over 20 games that ive watched . Hoping to be totally wrong but it's the hope that kills you mate.

Jim, you are making far too much sense in your first posts - are you sure you've come to the right place? Sadly a lot of what is written is true. We have deliberately chosen to just be cannon fodder in European.

How often have we been embarrassed in the last decade? Usually at least 1 game every European campaign, but sometimes several. So often we also refused to strengthen early before qualifiers and then panic-bought afterwards anyway to try to quell the complaints against our board for their lack of ambition.

I think we need to calm down on the Asian imports too. As you rightly say, Ange understood their mentality and chose a high tempo style of play that suited their work ethic. He really knew how to get a positive response from them and play to their strengths, whereas Rodgers' tippy tappy slow possession football is alien to them. I don't think his blarney/bullshit works well either going through a translator, as it appears to lose the nuances.

We need more physicality and more leaders in the side. We are too passive and we need several strong characters on the pitch to drive on their teammates. Also a calm head to take control of the game, knowing when to speed things up or even slow things down. Even yesterday when it was clear to anyone that Killie were in the ascendancy and most likely to score an equaliser, in the last few minutes rather than take our time at restarts to take the sting out of the game we still had Hart taking quick goalkicks as we blundered about in our own box under intense pressure giving our opponents hope. This is basic proper game management and we should be in the position where we have several players on the pitch understanding what is going on and taking control.

We can still turn this season around, but yes - we do need an overhaul on how we conduct our business, recruit players, coach the team (maybe try set pieces occasionally!!!) and reassess our ambitions & business model.

Roger Paul Mitchell

@RPMComo
·
Follow
For some reason I get to hear stuff about Scottish football, even here. I was told by 2 different sources that DD is going to have a total clear-out of the Board and Csuite. He’s had enough they said. I have no idea if this is true but I hope it is. We all love this club.

Here's hoping the above is TRUE!!! HH

Yes obviously I thought it would be a difficult game as hearts are on form the now but them winning with that result makes my case even stronger saying they are good side with decent squad ......well I work with 4 of them and all them hate rangers and us just as much....and this stupid thing we have in Glasgow about other teams having different attitudes etc against certain sides is alot crap ...so if we beat Dundee than dundee beat rangers that would mean that lay down to us or never tried as much?.....hearts where a big let down today but hopefully rangers slip up soon I'm sure they will anyway 🍀 .... apologize for saying a team is playing good at the moment I never realized that telling the truth makes you think I'm giving rangers too much credit
A team that you regularly recognise as rangers.... therangers the zombies the imposters therangurs and so on is more suitable for me.
They deserve nothing but our abominate, detest, and loathe. They are a cheating scum club who hate our very existence and continued success.
They have tried to cheat us through any means available and in this Scotland that is aplenty.
I give them no credit or credence to their existence in the Scottish game for what they really stand for and as we all know is their hatred for our club and culture.

A bit of a rant but watch this space ...if they win this league they will not celebrate being rangers as some will call them on here ...no their celebration will be all about how much they hate us and their obsession with numbers apparently 56 being the next one for a new club who've won one league title.

Only in this backwater would this be recognised.

They remain and always will be a despicable racist sectarian club old or new with a common goal to put ours down.

I'll never understand anyone giving this mob credit for anything the say or do.

Roger Paul Mitchell

@RPMComo
·
Follow
For some reason I get to hear stuff about Scottish football, even here. I was told by 2 different sources that DD is going to have a total clear-out of the Board and Csuite. He’s had enough they said. I have no idea if this is true but I hope it is. We all love this club.

This guy despite his claims is trying to stay relevant guys for what reason only he knows.
Screenshot_20240224-195329_Chrome.jpg

A team that you regularly recognise as rangers.... therangers the zombies the imposters therangurs and so on is more suitable for me.
They deserve nothing but our abominate, detest, and loathe. They are a cheating scum club who hate our very existence and continued success.
They have tried to cheat us through any means available and in this Scotland that is aplenty.
I give them no credit or credence to their existence in the Scottish game for what they really stand for and as we all know is their hatred for our club and culture.

A bit of a rant but watch this space ...if they win this league they will not celebrate being rangers as some will call them on here ...no their celebration will be all about how much they hate us and their obsession with numbers apparently 56 being the next one for a new club who've won one league title.

Only in this backwater would this be recognised.

They remain and always will be a despicable racist sectarian club old or new with a common goal to put ours down.

I'll never understand anyone giving this mob credit for anything the say or do.
I used to be bitter against them etc but I try not to be now tbh life's too short ....I love Celtic and obv I don't like rangers but I don't hate every rangers fan except the ones that are loyalist and orange but not every rangers fan is a bigot....you not got pals or family that are rangers? I guarantee 99 percent of people on here have pals or family that are rangers....can't believe on a football forum you can't say that a teams playing good cause you dont like them that's fucked up.....I'm not going to get Into a debate about what we should call the zombies or huns or what ever people choose to call them but me personally I will call them what it says on a match ticket when we play them and thats rangers......

Roger Paul Mitchell
@RPMComo
·
Follow

I think this is long overdue. The thing is that it should be done gradually a few people at a time, to keep the company fresh, invigorated and modern. Doing it all at once might actually cause as many problems as it solves.

Unfortunately, it is DD's negligence that has held us back from moving onwards as a club. Yes, we have enjoyed unbelievable domestic success - thanks a lot to the foundations set in place by Fergus McCann - but have regressed terribly in Europe.

I wonder if DD actually knows who is even in our C-Suite or on the board? They are all so invisible and silent except for Lawwell. I don't even know what Nicholson's voice sounds like. I couldn't tell you the names of anyone else off the top of my head.

Members online

Latest posts

Back