The music only thread

Love it mate
I'm old skool and love the blues, soul and rock n roll
I was in Vegas at Ceasar's Palce and the 'act' came round the tables singing
He'd stick the mic in your face, so you could join in and sing the chorus etc
It was going well, until he did it to a table of women from Glasgow...one of them sang the next verse and completely blew his mind
She was a professional singer, who did the circuit back home
He stopped in his tracks, sat down & handed her the mic, then grabbed her by the hand and brought her up on stage...the place went mental
As you said, brought the house down and she was invited back the next night
What an evening that was
The drummer had played with Tina Turner & a few other icons and he said "Move to Vegas, I'll help you "
She was on holiday and went back home, but what an experience for all involved
Thanks for sharing that story, it's emotive, when you see/hear someone, with raw talent, like your mate & V
HH

it's emotive, when you see/hear someone, with raw talent,

it is

You can meet some unassuming people who have a raw talent and think nothing of it ,you stand there in disbelief t and they act like it was just natural

If there was ever a man to cover this Stones classic it was Lemmy

Love Motorhead
Lemmy the LEGEND
A friend's son, hung out with them a few times, in the US and even attended Lemmy's funeral
As Steve Hughes (fromer death metal drummer & now, stand up comedian) said;
"If you think the X Factor is cool...after all the bands that the UK has produced" "Then, you're a bit of a bastard !!"
HH

Love Motorhead
Lemmy the LEGEND
A friend's son, hung out with them a few times, in the US and even attended Lemmy's funeral
As Steve Hughes (fromer death metal drummer & now, stand up comedian) said;
"If you think the X Factor is cool...after all the bands that the UK has produced" "Then, you're a bit of a bastard !!"
HH

You mention xfactor and it made me think Sharon Osbourne would probably claim the credit for Ozzy's solo career but I think Randy Rhoads and illegal substances played a much bigger role.

I’m sure i put up a thread for music only yesterday? I can’t find it though.

This came on the radio just as the highway patrol pulled me for speeding on the morning my ex (mad fkr ) left me and burnt my passport

it cheered me up no end put into perspective i only needed to pay a fine and get a new passport

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back