The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

did I say that

but until you have proof your talking hearsay and hearsay is hun talk

I have no reason to not believe players coz they are often the first ones to point out the manager is the problem

but they havent

but the hearsay mob with emotional turbulence just know

do you just know?

why no put in for the job

see how long it takes players to revolt and tell press you suck
You said how gullible are you to believe people that play for Celtic, that's exactly what you said.

So you're telling me everything Celtic players say in front of a camera is always the truth?

Why you obessed with the Sevco game its not here yet and your quote 11 points well you cannot really pin that one on Celtic or the captain as two of the games were called off, so technically and if they are winnable and prove to be so that would narrow the gap to 5 technically and i know we have the SC which is another game in hand so they could be 8 or 13 and you are not getting it, the way to bring in soro or young turnbull is not to throw them in as the controlling midfielders, 1 at a time and then if the game is going for you the other one against tired legs. Sometimes people think they could if a proffesional just waltz into a team like Celtic and v Sevco, you fucking mad, you know the fitness required and mental ability you need to have to play these games, you ever think about the intimdation that goes on the wee threats during the game, the physcology to win using every wee tricks, you have to have the bottle to kick one in the baws from the start or in the tunell so who would you have in that role in the tunnel.
Who does not give a fuck or have a fuck to give, Soro, Ntcham, Turnbull,
Laxalts 1st game was against sevco

How can you have any confidence in those things happening whilst Lenny remains manager?
Cause I am a Celtic fan and i watch the game I see the positives and the negatives and know were the issue lies and its goals against which tells a story. You would have noticed that Eddie did a fair bit of chasing bacjk and closing down in the San Siro and Rogig capitilised on a mistake by been first to the ball and eddie reacted to block the defender coming across to allow Rogic to score, thats called high press and its better known as defending from the front, now if the front pair can stretch the defence and if stretched and the opposition still want to play from the back and get round the front two, then the next line of defence is the midfield, before you reach the defence, thats whats missing, the high press and capitilisng on the errors, if we can high press quality in the san siro to the effect we score two goals and miss a few chances that would have put us out of site then we are safe.
So we need to press the inferior teams and we can win all games for we have the best squad in Scotland and when you have the whole squad pulling as team then Brown is a cog in a well oiled machine and when he knows what s around him he does the role perfect, we have players who need a kick in the baws, Ntcham is one and Eddie is another, you fucking play Hamilton we expect the same you gave in the san Siro thats the difference this season, players have been hiding, not all but some.

Last edited:
Cause I am a Celtic fan and i watch the game I see the positives and the negatives and know were the issue lies and its goals against which tells a story. You would have noticed that Eddie did a fair bit of chasing bacjk and closing down in the San Siro and Rogig capitilised on a mistake by been first to the ball and eddie reacted to block the defender coming across to allow Rogic to score, thats called high press and its better known as defending from the front, now if the front pair can start the defence and if stretched were the opposition want to play from the back, then the next line of defence is the midfield, before you reach the defence, thats whats missing, the high press and capitilisng on the errors, if we can high press quality in the san siro to the effect we score two goals and miss a few chances that would have put us out of site then we are safe.
So we need to press the inferior teams and we can win all games for we have the best squad in Scotland and when you have the whole squad pulling as team then Brown is a cog in a well oiled machine and when he knows what s around him he does the role perfect, we have players who need a kick in the baws, Ntcham is one and Eddie is another, you fucking play Hamilton we expect the same you gave in the san Siro thats the difference this season, players have been hiding, not all but some.
Staggered at any Celtic fan who still wants Brown to be starting

dunno mate I think he would be better than lenny but who knows

pretty solid defensively but can he pick an offensive side that wins week in week out

besides he not wanting it imo
Agree to disagree he had all the players Celtic fans would want Tierney Christie McGregor McGinn Marshall and he lost and won a game in Penalties he faile against Isreal who are shite so his record is sort of camoflaughed with the euphoria of getting a holiday in a tournament, But its an opinion only TET,

Let's say Clarke wins the league?

What a ridiculous argument
what makes you think he would win league?

does he have a track record under pressure?

he is good defensive coach in style of mourinho
No sure he wouldn't get booed if he played counter football everyweekn at celtic

besides he got a less pressure job paying more and it doesn't fray his nerves when the horde ramp up the dirty tricks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back