The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

By the way...it's roll n sausage....any burger van worth its salt will serve you a square automatically ....you only get a links if you ask for one..This is the word of the lord
So you stroll up to a snack van in Portugal Docco and say "a roll in sausage doll" and they produce a roll in square? I fucking doubt it, more likely to get a roll in sardines!

So you stroll up to a snack van in Portugal Docco and say "a roll in sausage doll" and they produce a roll in square? I fucking doubt it, more likely to get a roll in sardines!

In ma wee village, the supermarket ( if you can call it that) sells McGhees tattie scones...about 20 miles away there's an Iceland which sells...wait for it..McGhees well fired rolls and Halls ( not the best) square sausage so I'm sorted!! Only thing a can't get here is Bucky

In ma wee village, the supermarket ( if you can call it that) sells McGhees tattie scones...about 20 miles away there's an Iceland which sells...wait for it..McGhees well fired rolls and Halls ( not the best) square sausage so I'm sorted!! Only thing a can't get here is Bucky
i'd climb a mountain for a mghees roll.. but halls sausage is fucking as disgusting as michael mols old lady

It's highly fucking stressful, I travel all over the country and I have to face this dilemma every day, do I ask for a roll n sausage, a roll in square a roll in slice? I walk up to the snack van and my knees are trembling incase I'm mocked for being culturally inappropriate, I just want fed with something thats bad for me, please feed me with some carsonagetic shite on a roll!

It's highly fucking stressful, I travel all over the country and I have to face this dilemma every day, do I ask for a roll n sausage, a roll in square a roll in slice? I walk up to the snack van and my knees are trembling incase I'm mocked for being culturally inappropriate, I just want fed with something thats bad for me, please feed me with some carsonagetic shite on a roll!

A salmonella slice? Botuchlism burger?? A mystery meat disc??

Btw, did you know that on TripAdvisor, the top Edinburgh restaurant is a Burger Van 🤣🤣

Edit...just checked, they must have removed it

Up here in Aberdeenshire you even have to be careful asking for something so simple as a roll. What you'd expect is called a "softie" up here. But you can buy "Glasgow Rolls" in the shops. If you ask for a roll you are likely to get a "rowie" or "buttery"!

Members online

Latest posts

Back