The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

Still the Sevco GD climbs. Even if we miraculously did manage to draw level that GD will finish the 10. What a disaster Lennon has been.

Fuckin hell 54 pages of madness since Friday. Glad I wasn't on cos shit coulda got fugly. Broonie is The Captain and should be starting all games imo. We don't play as well when he doesn't start. He's often the hardest-working player on the park. We don't appear to have a natural replacement for him atm but we'll need one and soon. I would imagine this is Broonie's last season and I would dearly love for him to go into the history books as the TIAR Captain and if he doesn't it will not be for lack of effort on his part. He will have been failed by those around him and in the club hierarchy. Broonie is and will always be a True Celtic Legend.

I’m hearing it’s Dembele and Duffy at the back, with Barkas partnering with Eddy...Ntcham to come on 2nd to inject pace...

Can’t wait to see Lenny’s team ‘selection’...
With every personal attack on Lennon you appear more and more like an agent provocateur. The general consensus among Celtic fans, at least on here, is that Lennon needs to go for footballing reasons.
Your constant personal attacks actually encourage sympathy for Lennon and I think you know that indeed I think your whole intention is to encourage support for Lennon because you don't want him gone.
I've been vocally anti-Lennon for a long time; attacking his character and political decisions which I think go hand-in-hand. But my views aren't shared by the majority on here and there is no need to air them anymore given the footballing situation. I stayed away while drinking this weekend to avoid going on some rant which could encourage support for Lennon.
You appear to have no such concerns which is why I believe your agenda is phoney.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back