The photograph thread

Winter

This thread really is inspired by lennono and his incredible photies.
Mostly all of us have seen his incredible work is as good as anything you'll see anywhere.
Whilst it's lennono who is always going to steal the show with such talent like that I'd like to ask others who've taken photies they're proud of as amateurs, which lennono certainly is not I look forward to seeing your work lennono old and new as what I've seen from time to time has been superb.

I'm going to start it off with a wee photie I took a while back of Mrs winter , I'd even say it's probably easier to get a Sparrowhawk than Mrs winter's photie she doesn't like to be photographed , hates it in fact but I always find some way to get one.

Screenshot_20230810_182224_Chrome~2.jpg

Oops that's mistress winter sorry my bad but good.

Ah! Found it , mind folk I'm an amateur.
Amateur photographer that is .

Screenshot_20221215-080435_Gallery~2.jpg

I've started this with the intention of us all getting to see lennonos work but would like others to pitch in with some if possible , keep it clean folks no genitalia unless you took the photie.
Can be anything at all that gave you a buzz when you captured it, no bags of coke - a - cola etc .
This is the Celtic Noise and I can hear the mechanisms turning from many brains already 😅

50! You keep your eyes off mistress winter or you'll get a swift kick in the nether-regions, 😅 she's not bad at all , and neither is mistress winter , over to you lennono at your leisure and everyone else.
Mistress winter and I are no longer 50 had to kick her out one night for messing around with my play thing station. Some women are jealous of boys toys some women love them, playststions 50 playstations 🤭

Last edited:
Thanks for that Winter. Much appreciated. Here's a photy I took up North. Must be big spiders up there ;) Misty morning, Strings of pearls, expertly spun.

View attachment 24987
Beautiful , how they design them , there's a light outside my kitchen window, ideal place to catch bugs of all types .
But the webs get bigger and then they want to come inside for the winter .
I always feel guilty fr destroying their hard graft but I also can't gave visitors walking through masses of webs so I have to keep brushing them away every week.
I always take care not to harm a spider, unless it was a tarantula or funnel Web no problem killing those if theyte hanging around outside my kitchen.
When the dew or rain or frost is on them they look spectacular but I know you're teasing us lennono lol cos I've seen some of your stuff

On Tuesday I was photographing Goldeneye in flight, at the local harbour. The late afternoon winter sunshine was perfect. After an hour, and some great looking shots of the Goldeneye, I noticed this Buzzard perched on the harbour wall. Four crows were mobbing the bird, and this drew my attention. About 100 shots later, the Buzzard took off, I managed to keep the focus locked on, and continued photographing and captured this one of many frames.

424662010_2702131219938064_2283041099414379771_n.jpg

On Tuesday I was photographing Goldeneye in flight, at the local harbour. The late afternoon winter sunshine was perfect. After an hour, and some great looking shots of the Goldeneye, I noticed this Buzzard perched on the harbour wall. Four crows were mobbing the bird, and this drew my attention. About 100 shots later, the Buzzard took off, I managed to keep the focus locked on, and continued photographing and captured this one of many frames.

View attachment 24989
That's what I'm talking about mate super stuff

This thread really is inspired by lennono and his incredible photies.
Mostly all of us have seen his incredible work is as good as anything you'll see anywhere.
Whilst it's lennono who is always going to steal the show with such talent like that I'd like to ask others who've taken photies they're proud of as amateurs, which lennono certainly is not I look forward to seeing your work lennono old and new as what I've seen from time to time has been superb.

I'm going to start it off with a wee photie I took a while back of Mrs winter , I'd even say it's probably easier to get a Sparrowhawk than Mrs winter's photie she doesn't like to be photographed , hates it in fact but I always find some way to get one.

View attachment 24984

Oops that's mistress winter sorry my bad but good.

Ah! Found it , mind folk I'm an amateur.
Amateur photographer that is .

View attachment 24985
A don’t like to do this without ma missus givin permission since she’s no got her warpaint on!!but hears a wee sneaky snap a took of her nipping doon to Morrisons for salad …

Members online

Latest posts

Back