The photograph thread

A seal that got quite close to me with the big wave crashing behind him/her. This wid look real braw printed large on canvas in yer bathroom ;)

View attachment 25031
Every picture you post gets better and better than the last better wan. You should write to Celtic and show them your skills, you would be a great photographer for Celtic. Free holidays and get to games and get paid for it.

Buzzard in Flight.
One of the most difficult shots in bird photography is to photograph a Raptor flying towards the lens. Because of their speed, locking focus is almost impossible. In my 15 years of trying I have only managed 5 frames that were worth keeping. So was fair chuffed to get this image. The fab flight pose is a bonus. :)

424730325_2707879456029907_6150312584126124729_n.jpg

Buzzard in Flight.
One of the most difficult shots in bird photography is to photograph a Raptor flying towards the lens. Because of their speed, locking focus is almost impossible. In my 15 years of trying I have only managed 5 frames that were worth keeping. So was fair chuffed to get this image. The fab flight pose is a bonus. :)

View attachment 25051
That’s some picture👍

Buzzard in Flight.

View attachment 25051
Amazing lennono. Do you develop them yourself or keep them on a memory card, just curious, they're fantastic shots.

Buzzard in Flight.

View attachment 25051
Good at your craft mate,well done

Goldeneye

I captured this shot as the Goldeneye was coming into land, and because of the blustery wind, he was finding it difficult to fly. and, gave me this 'different' flight pose. Not an easy capture as these small ducks are real fast and erratic in flight.

Must be a Celtic fan... Green and white with a golden eye. ;)

424596557_2709347462549773_6339974852831237087_n.jpg

Goldeneye

I captured this shot as the Goldeneye was coming into land, and because of the blustery wind, he was finding it difficult to fly. and, gave me this 'different' flight pose. Not an easy capture as these small ducks are real fast and erratic in flight.

Must be a Celtic fan... Green and white with a golden eye. ;)

View attachment 25056
I think it's an American Football fan. It's even got the white paint on its cheeks.

Back