The photograph thread

So the story behind this is...

My mum's old boss was a massive Celtic fan. He took my mum and her colleagues to Larssons farewell game. After the match they met the players. As Larsson said his goodbyes he went to leave. My mum went over to ask for his autograph but was stopped by a celtic staff member. My mum asked the staffer to quickly get him to sign....so he did. Larsson signed it and was gone. Not saying it is, but this could be Larssons last signature as a Celtic player 😁 Whether it is or not. It takes pride of place in my dad's front room "Celtic cabinet"
IMG-20230518-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
So the story behind this is...

My mum's old boss was a massive Celtic fan. He took my mum and her colleagues to Larssons farewell game. After the match they met the players. As Larsson said his goodbyes he went to leave. My mum went over to ask for his autograph but was stopped by a celtic staff member. My mum asked the staffer to quickly get him to sign....so he did. Larsson signed it and was gone. Not saying it is, but this could be Larssons last signature as a Celtic player 😁 Whether it is or not. It takes pride of place in my dad's Living front room "Celtic cabinet"
View attachment 25019
That looks more like Lulu than Henrik Larsson to me! And we all know who she supports...

Seriously though - what a brilliant memory.

That looks more like Lulu than Henrik Larsson to me! And we all know who she supports...

Seriously though - what a brilliant memory.

For all we know, it was my mum that put a squiggly line on it and made up the story to make my dad happy 🤣🤣...we know she was at the match and we know she met the players and the king. The autograph bit may be made up by her. But if you can't trust your mum who can you trust. It's not as if she told us any life changing lies that lasted for years, like Santa or the easter bunny or the tooth fairy....or that we weren't mistakes 🤔🤔

For all we know, it was my mum that put a squiggly line on it and made up the story to make my dad happy 🤣🤣...we know she was at the match and we know she met the players and the king. The autograph bit may be made up by her. But if you can't trust your mum who can you trust. It's not as if she told us any life changing lies that lasted for years, like Santa or the easter bunny or the tooth fairy....or that we weren't mistakes 🤔🤔
It looks genuine enough. So you can go back to believing what your Mum said (except for the Easter Bunny & Santa).

Screenshot_20240204_140359_Samsung Internet.jpg

I went up north last week, where I knew there was Buzzards about. I placed a dead pigeon onto a perch, hoping that it would attract any raptor. Then, sat in a hide and waited, After about four hours, I was ready to pack up when this Buzzard swooped in. Managed over 100 shots as it jumped from perch to perch. I liked how the sunlight was filtered through the surrounding trees on this one. Fair chuffed. :)

424742199_2705530982931421_1793753672020264272_n.jpg

I went up north last week, where I knew there was Buzzards about. I placed a dead pigeon onto a perch, hoping that it would attract any raptor. Then, sat in a hide and waited, After about four hours, I was ready to pack up when this Buzzard swooped in. Managed over 100 shots as it jumped from perch to perch. I liked how the sunlight was filtered through the surrounding trees on this one. Fair chuffed. :)

View attachment 25026
Superb , 4 hrs in the making, that's dedication and paid off spectacularly

Back