The photograph thread

I like to keep an eye out and look for unusual sightings on my forages , like this puffball mushroom , don't see them too often. These are actually edible but not this one, any sign of yellowing or discolouring will give you the runs for sure so I stick to snapping them and the liberty caps I snap up but never all of them , that's poor foraging and will damage the mycelium network

Screenshot_20240318_141125_Gallery.jpg

Think I may have posted this before on the other threads, took on Troon beach that's my foot size 10 beside the jellyfish beastie from the sea , think its the biggest I've ever seen

View attachment 25405
Most people would have put a coke bottle doon or something for scale, but here's a ham hough.
Thank fuck it wisnae Bridies feet for scale, think would have looked like a shrimp

1 third of a day's forage in my secret location not a million miles from the gorbals, there's another two of these from about 4hr forage , happy days 😀

View attachment 25406
Made me nostalgic for my Tripping youth there Winter. The mad experiences I had while tripping will stay in my mind for a long time.
We always dried them oot before brewing them up and making tea or coffee with them. One time we had thousands and made about 15 bottles of mushie tea. When we went tae my mates cupboard to get a bottle it had all gone mouldy cos we put milk in it, had to bin the lot.
The one and only time I had a bad experience was the only time I ate them instead o brewing.
My mate that I used to go tripping with is a keen golfer and has a good stash o a few hundred dried oot. We have been tempted a few times but feel we are too old for that now.
We tried DMT about 12 years ago. I went to a pixelated world and felt I was living inside a computer generated reality. That was my last experience on the hallucinogenics.
Look up The Golden Teacher- if I was 30 years younger I would be all over that gear.

Yip... Chef to trade me... Although I've never cooked with they ones.. 😱
Best thingy in the world and its all natural, ( and good for you I heard ) micro-dosing or otherwise. 'The war against drugs ' set back research on this for decades but now the medicinal properties are coming through as matter of facts.
I'd love to slip richi sunak some

Best thingy in the world and its all natural, ( and good for you I heard ) micro-dosing or otherwise. 'The war against drugs ' set back research on this for decades but now the medicinal properties are coming through as matter of facts.
I'd love to slip richi sunak some
If it grown out the ground, there canni be much wrong with it
My old boy used to say something like, no wait, he used to say if it eats grass and farts, slaughter the fucker and i'll eat it

Here is a very interesting image I"d love to share. I will admit that it isn't mine but I know that the owner will be too humble to share it on here.

Screenshot_20240323_124756_Facebook.jpg

"Lennono stands out as one of the top photographers within our group, bringing an exceptional level of knowledge and skill to wildlife photography. His expertise spans both the technical aspects and the artistic nuances of capturing nature's beayt, making his work truly remarkable. Beyond his professional accomplishments, Lennono is deeply aligned with our group's purpose, offering not just his photography skills but also his passion and dedication as a great friend and supporter of our cause"

Congratulations, pal. It is fully deserved and you should be very, very proud of this fantastic achievement in recognition of your wonderful photographs. 🍀☘️🍀

Members online

Back