The politics of the songbook

You might have fooled everyone else on here with your divisive thread about a topic that has been flogged over and over again on here. Then you talk of the national game of Ireland being Gaelic football, really? You talk about chanting at Gaelic football matches, again more bullshit. Anyone who knows anything about Gaelic football will know this doesn't happen. You claim to know too much about the marines, are you an ex marine' or just a Hun stirring shite? Either way I'm tired of you.

Not a lot of 'division' caused by this thread. You'd be one of the few voices of opposition; imagine that.
You don't consider football to be the National Game; is it rounders then or what?
You must have missed Antrim V Cavan in the Championship a few seasons ago when the Frankies sang "are you rangers in disguise". Seriously doubt you've ever been to a County game or an All Ireland but then you could be from / based in County Down; they might not be as vocal at games as they have been about other things like crown force participation. If your job is in Hollywood you'll get a 'must try harder' from your supervisor.
For a lurking hun to pull off a persona like this would require levels of sophistication perhaps beyond their collective intellect level. But it's interesting you go down this route of projection and throw in the potential ex Brit slur. But none of this is surprising nor is your support for a loose cannon involved in a PM controversy. Intelligence gathering from PMs on discussion boards has helped put people in prison in the past so I'm sure it still goes on.

Not a lot of 'division' caused by this thread. You'd be one of the few voices of opposition; imagine that.
You don't consider football to be the National Game; is it rounders then or what?
You must have missed Antrim V Cavan in the Championship a few seasons ago when the Frankies sang "are you rangers in disguise". Seriously doubt you've ever been to a County game or an All Ireland but then you could be from / based in County Down; they might not be as vocal at games as they have been about other things like crown force participation. If your job is in Hollywood you'll get a 'must try harder' from your supervisor.
For a lurking hun to pull off a persona like this would require levels of sophistication perhaps beyond their collective intellect level. But it's interesting you go down this route of projection and throw in the potential ex Brit slur. But none of this is surprising nor is your support for a loose cannon involved in a PM controversy. Intelligence gathering from PMs on discussion boards has helped put people in prison in the past so I'm sure it still goes on.
This is the last time I will converse with, because quite frankly and I'll put you this as nicely as I can, I don't like you. I know what you are, I've came across your type many times in life.
Use your google search to find out the national game of Ireland, you seem to be using it for pretty much every other fact you've dropped on here. I'll give you a small insight into my relationship with the gaa. The first time I was ever in Croke park, I don't remember it, simply because my mother carried me in in her arms while I was still wearing nappies. Since then I be in Croke park numerous times a year at both club and county games. I even go to watch college matches that I have no affiliation to either team. I coach and have for many years Gaelic football at numerous levels. So you're way off the mark with your assumptions again. Like I said assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!
As far as you accusing me of being divisive, I could count on one hand the people on here that I've had arguments with. One of which was Maria, but she has since apologised, so like I said to her, it's water under the bridge. I've had arguments with boab and dilligaf, but I hold no ill will to either man, because at the end of the day I know they're decent Celtic men with a sometimes differing opinion to me, which I'm fine with.
But there is one individual who reminds me the most of you, a prick called Anton who was eventually removed from the forum, because of his divide and conquer tactics. I could rip holes in a lot of your posts, little snippets here and there, but quite frankly I couldn't be bothered. So like I said, I won't be conversing with you anymore as my mind is made up. Everyone else can draw their own conclusion, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Interesting choice of name by the way...... Pope on a Celtic forum.... Smells of a desperate attempt to fit in!

This is the last time I will converse with, because quite frankly and I'll put you this as nicely as I can, I don't like you. I know what you are, I've came across your type many times in life.
Use your google search to find out the national game of Ireland, you seem to be using it for pretty much every other fact you've dropped on here. I'll give you a small insight into my relationship with the gaa. The first time I was ever in Croke park, I don't remember it, simply because my mother carried me in in her arms while I was still wearing nappies. Since then I be in Croke park numerous times a year at both club and county games. I even go to watch college matches that I have no affiliation to either team. I coach and have for many years Gaelic football at numerous levels. So you're way off the mark with your assumptions again. Like I said assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!
As far as you accusing me of being divisive, I could count on one hand the people on here that I've had arguments with. One of which was Maria, but she has since apologised, so like I said to her, it's water under the bridge. I've had arguments with boab and dilligaf, but I hold no ill will to either man, because at the end of the day I know they're decent Celtic men with a sometimes differing opinion to me, which I'm fine with.
But there is one individual who reminds me the most of you, a prick called Anton who was eventually removed from the forum, because of his divide and conquer tactics. I could rip holes in a lot of your posts, little snippets here and there, but quite frankly I couldn't be bothered. So like I said, I won't be conversing with you anymore as my mind is made up. Everyone else can draw their own conclusion, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Interesting choice of name by the way...... Pope on a Celtic forum.... Smells of a desperate attempt to fit in!

Fuck me such projection. Anyway, please let the above be true so I don't have to read any more of your drivel.
Surprised at you falling out with an Anton when he was a namesake of one of your norn irn heroes but whoever he was/is it's not me. Twice now I've been accused of being returning banned members by 2 different loopers.
Your 'personal' revelations might well be true and they could be pure shite. The projection is very telling though.
As for Pope Mike, I think the name serves to wind up the huns and religious nutters at the same time.
Slán.

Many people consider Hurling to be the true National game of Ireland.

Many people consider Hurling to be the true National game of Ireland.
I'm not from a hurling county, handfull of clubs only and more than one football club in many parishes. I can see the point in that it's the older game but football is way more popular provincially and nationally.

We, in the hurling Counties, always say Gaelic Football was made up for those that did not have the skills to play Hurling. :whistle:
Footballers actively prevented the growth of the game here by refusing to let hurling teams use their facilities so it made it near impossible to get clubs off the ground in most parishes.

Members online

Latest posts

Back