The Rangers defend 'Cut-Throat' Morelos and play Race Card, Tom Boyd was correct,'They're an absolute disgrace of a football club'

I wonder micheal if the guests our people who want to join in the craic and discussions or our they people who think they are seeing a melt down by celtic fans and our here to wallow in a loss of 3 points by the latest club to play out of ibrox.if these guests wish to join in do so give your opinion it dosnt mater what that is someone will give thiers.this is a great forum with a lot of decent people with big hearts but thiers a lot of passionate celtic fans who have just been living the dream.hail hail.

daily record just making up porkies with no name to story. seems the laptop loyalists are having to go into overdrive before wee Freddo face criminal charges, for the lurkers looking in we know what happened in the tunell area, Freddo is a wee thug and the huns now know it.

[B]Daily Record Sport[/B]‏Verified account @[B]Record_Sport[/B]

Rangers fan hit by coin and 'knocked unconscious' following win over Celtic https://bit.ly/36ej3h2
:):):):):):)
Jim Smith from Drumchapel and regular on Hun Radio, brilliant, an unconscious guy who remembers everything. pity he chose to forget about below.

Last time a hun got hit with a coin they got liquidated,

index.jpg

Last edited:
daily record just making up porkies with no name to story. seems the laptop loyalists are having to go into overdrive before wee Freddo face criminal charges, for the lurkers looking in we know what happened in the tunell area, Freddo is a wee thug and the huns now know it.

[B]Daily Record Sport[/B]‏Verified account @[B]Record_Sport[/B]

Rangers fan hit by coin and 'knocked unconscious' following win over Celtic https://bit.ly/36ej3h2
:):):):):):)
Jim Smith from Drumchapel and regular on Hun Radio, brilliant, an unconscious guy who remembers everything. pity he chhoose to forget about below.

Last time a hun got hit with a coin they got liquidated,

View attachment 6271
Took the prick three days tae remember fuckin lying cunt

“Celtic fans were launching stuff at us from 11.30am onwards on Sunday.

“Missiles came reigning in when we scored our second goal.”

That is utter shite. Total lies
Of course it is but they will always get in first with the lie everything else after it is ignored , they're scrapping the barrel
If the tunnel story is correct and has been named on quite a few sites then The club should should speak up and even go as far as showing it ,,,,fight fire with fire

Of course it is but they will always get in first with the lie everything else after it is ignored , they're scrapping the barrel
If the tunnel story is correct and has been named on quite a few sites then The club should should speak up and even go as far as showing it ,,,,fight fire with fire
That's what makes the story you talk of tempting to run with but not enough to go on I don't think.
I've written something on the coin story as it smacks of bullshit to me and it's out there so you can respond. The other one you allude to is a bit weak on facts to run with at the moment but it does add up I agree. It would be better if true if our PR lot got it out, even if not by 'official' channels. and thats what makes me think theres not enough to it if they've not found someone to run it. Tempting though!

That's what makes the story you talk of tempting to run with but not enough to go on I don't think.
I've written something on the coin story as it smacks of bullshit to me and it's out there so you can respond. The other one you allude to is a bit weak on facts to run with at the moment but it does add up I agree. It would be better if true if our PR lot got it out, even if not by 'official' channels. and thats what makes me think theres not enough to it if they've not found someone to run it. Tempting though!
would give it time

the sooner buffalo wings fs off the better hes a disgrace. When have you ever seen a striker get so many red cards. And how Gerrard can even defend that says something about they muppets. They can value him more than dembele all they want but the truth is to be classed as a great striker in scotland you have to score against celtic and rangers. Celtic 12-0 morelos. His behaviour and his discipline is awful so I dont think anyone will sign him any time soon so we can expect to see him in scotland for alot longer.

the sooner buffalo wings fs off the better hes a disgrace. When have you ever seen a striker get so many red cards. And how Gerrard can even defend that says something about they muppets. They can value him more than dembele all they want but the truth is to be classed as a great striker in scotland you have to score against celtic and rangers. Celtic 12-0 morelos. His behaviour and his discipline is awful so I dont think anyone will sign him any time soon so we can expect to see him in scotland for alot longer.
Becoming a liabilty thats not required.

I have just read the story about Jim from Drumchapels unfortnate mishap.
The first thing to hit me was,why go to all the bother of reporting the missile throwing by our fans and not have his face in the rag which he reported it to..all we saw was a forehead with a white plaster on it,,that could have been me
Secondly it would have been a good idea to use his phone or somebody else,s phone to photograph the blood stained face which apparently was so bad he thought he had lost his sight..
He also gives some reference to his grandkids being with him at the game,,grandkids being plural,,so at least 2..
Jim might have been very unlucky being hit with a coin or some other stray missile,,maybe even from one of his own,but how can he possibly think he was unfortunate when he got 3 tickets drawn from a ballot of 800 with 45000 season ticket holders names in the hat..
Fantastic piece of luck Jim,,you just could not make something like this up Jim....COULD YOU ??????.

HH.

I have just read the story about Jim from Drumchapels unfortnate mishap.
The first thing to hit me was,why go to all the bother of reporting the missile throwing by our fans and not have his face in the rag which he reported it to..all we saw was a forehead with a white plaster on it,,that could have been me
Secondly it would have been a good idea to use his phone or somebody else,s phone to photograph the blood stained face which apparently was so bad he thought he had lost his sight..
He also gives some reference to his grandkids being with him at the game,,grandkids being plural,,so at least 2..
Jim might have been very unlucky being hit with a coin or some other stray missile,,maybe even from one of his own,but how can he possibly think he was unfortunate when he got 3 tickets drawn from a ballot of 800 with 45000 season ticket holders names in the hat..
Fantastic piece of luck Jim,,you just could not make something like this up Jim....COULD YOU ??????.

HH.
Jim took one for the team, pity he cannae factor in how fucking stupid this fable sounds.

Back