The Rangers v 8IAR Champions, Celtic - Sunday 12 May - all comments here

I'm not going to blame Edouard for any of this. He's had ZERO decent service. In fact, he created the one chance that we should've buried. Unfortunately it fell to Burke. Thank fuck that's over. That was fucking horrific. Though I'll go back to that game in March: can Sevco do that when it matters? I remember during the 9-in-a-row era we'd be winning meaningless derbies. Like when we beat them 3-0 in Tommy Burns' first season after they'd already won the league.

I'm not going to blame Edouard for any of this. He's had ZERO decent service. In fact, he created the one chance that we should've buried. Unfortunately it fell to Burke. Thank fuck that's over. That was fucking horrific. Though I'll go back to that game in March: can Sevco do that when it matters? I remember during the 9-in-a-row era we'd be winning meaningless derbies. Like when we beat them 3-0 in Tommy Burns' first season after they'd already won the league.

Still think he’s a lazy fkr sam. I dont buy the hype.

Well I’m no confident about the cup final now. Hearts will have been watching this and lapping it up. They’ll come at us wi their tails up and full of confidence. I can see the treble treble heading away down the hill and us no able to catch it. Hope I’m wrong and I’ll be wearing my colours tomorrow. I’m no fair weather fan and I’ll take it on the chin. But us fans deserved better than what we were given today

Apart from Broony, we have too many pretty footballers in our team that are nice guys but are not up for a fight. Got bullied today again and just shrank into our shell, rather than stand up to them. Pathetic performance yet again - wrong team selection and wrong tactics.

Clancy serving his apprenticeship, Lennon proving he just doesn't have it. Neil needs to move somewhere to learn more craft. So many players fell short, the regular failures need ditched. We are building nostalgia not living in it. PL needs to step up, NL was a stop gap and we will see soon just how good a decision that was.

I'm actually looking at this game against Hearts next week to see how bad we really are. We actually now have to treat this last game of the season, which should all be about 8-in-a-row, as a bounce back game for the cup final. I'm legit shitting it now. Hearts are shit, but anything can happen in a cup final, as we know. We beat Aberdeen 3-0 at Pittodrie, yes, but, let's be honest, we were lucky not to be 2-0 down at half-time.

I was coming on just to say that. Exactly right. Back to bed for me. ta

Broonie wanted the Ball. Hayes tried everything fought for everything Bain as usual was there no fault with the goals.
But the rest can’t say that they were missing.
Or just Shat it. Again
We made the Huns look good and they’re not
They’re shite.
Piss poor performance, piss poor tactics,piss poor fight and piss poor management whoever is in charge NFL or J Kennedy.

HH ☘️

Broonie wanted the Ball. Hayes tried everything fought for everything Bain as usual was there no fault with the goals.
But the rest can’t say that they were missing.
Or just Shat it. Again
We made the Huns look good and they’re not
They’re shite.
Piss poor performance, piss poor tactics,piss poor fight and piss poor management whoever is in charge NFL or J Kennedy.

HH ☘️
Bain looked a wee bit asleep for the first, but he will learn from it

Members online

Latest posts

Back