The Rangers v 8IAR Champions, Celtic - Sunday 12 May - all comments here

The Prik is Sooo smug when asked abt team selection fur Sun! Actually thinks naming his team 90 mins b4 kick aff mks a Fukin Diffrence!!?????..Wont even confirm if Fudringham is playing & says it's a wee shame Shaggers no available! ???..CD it be bcoz he's a Dirty Fukin Hun Bastard who thinks he can kick oot & get away wae it ya Fukin Thik Scouce Cunt????
..Eeeee crse & me players...Whit a Fukin Bell-end????????

The Prik is Sooo smug when asked abt team selection fur Sun! Actually thinks naming his team 90 mins b4 kick aff mks a Fukin Diffrence!!?????..Wont even confirm if Fudringham is playing & says it's a wee shame Shaggers no available! ???..CD it be bcoz he's a Dirty Fukin Hun Bastard who thinks he can kick oot & get away wae it ya Fukin Thik Scouce Cunt????

???. Fkn 12 reds the animals have had Sean. Scum neddy snakey rodents.

?Yep, just about sums it up Maria?

In the interview with McInnes after the 3-0 game, one of the first questions asked was did he hear the DOB song??
I'll be listening very closely after the match on Sunday to see if Lennon is asked if he heard any of the many many many sectarian songs sung towards him....you know, now that our media are obviously now all over it ????

In the interview with McInnes after the 3-0 game, one of the first questions asked was did he hear the DOB song??
I'll be listening very closely after the match on Sunday to see if Lennon is asked if he heard any of the many many many sectarian songs sung towards him....you know, now that our media are obviously now all over it ????
Think the short ansa tae that m8 is 'Whit songs'????..A really hope Lenny duz a Pochettino on Sun & faws tae the grun no wae tears ae joy but tears ae Laffta ??????????

I'll be listening very closely after the match on Sunday to see if Lennon is asked if he heawrd any of the many many many sectarian songs sung towards him....you know, now that our media are obviously now all over it ????
sectarian and racist hate chants, will b ignored. polis will giv d ok as long they r union jack waivers

Back