the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

[B]Peter A Smith[/B]‏Verified account @[B]PeterAdamSmith[/B]

Bury FC players have been told they’re now free agents. I just spoke with defender Tom Miller who says he doesn’t know how he’ll pay his bills next month - he’s going to have to ask his family for help. Calls Bury owner Steve Dale “a disgrace.” @itvnews

TUPE time again and fighting funds, send your donations to this guy.
View attachment 4158

Do they have a left back, or is that him in the pic ????

Would be utter madness to start with Taylor. Obviously we haven't signed him yet and might not, but if we do, we should stick with Bolingoli. His attacking prowess is excellent and I don't think his defending is as bad as people make it out to be. Plus, what a confidence boost it'll be for him if he comes through it unscathed.
Agree with this
I don't see us setting up like we did last time and watching the sevco game last night they collapse when teams run at them
last night we looked a better unit Ajer will be a big lose though

Our defence is still far too shaky, give the ball away needlessly and we are dreadful at stopping crosses coming into the box. Taverner will have a field day whipping crosses in and there usually good crosses. How many crosses did AIK get in, it was constant. We need to stop the crosses cos that's the mankys game an I don't see them missing as many as AIK did last night. We're far superior middle to front but we need to be up for a fight and not get bullied an then let our class show. On the break we look really good but we're going to have to withstand some pressure an not lose an early goal.

Our defence is still far too shaky, give the ball away needlessly and we are dreadful at stopping crosses coming into the box. Taverner will have a field day whipping crosses in and there usually good crosses. How many crosses did AIK get in, it was constant. We need to stop the crosses cos that's the mankys game an I don't see them missing as many as AIK did last night. We're far superior middle to front but we need to be up for a fight and not get bullied an then let our class show. On the break we look really good but we're going to have to withstand some pressure an not lose an early goal.
They missed out with Legia many crosses and chances
And their defence sucked at times so we have to score 6 goals and seal the game

Lenny's saying Ajer is getting acupuncture sessions and Might be OK for Sunday, that would be a big help! ?

That really is good news....We need him against them...

Celtic's Kristoffer Ajer is "positive" about being fit for Sunday's Old Firm derby, says manager Neil Lennon.
Ajer went off with a groin injury in the 4-1 win against AIK in Sweden as Celtic progressed to the Europa League group stage 6-1 on aggregate.
Lennon said in the aftermath that the defender was "very doubtful" for the weekend but there is a chance the Norwegian could play at Ibrox.
"He's had a little bit of acupuncture on it," said Lennon.
"He's getting treatment this morning and this afternoon and we will see how he responds to that on Saturday. Touch wood, our injuries seem to be clearing up pretty well.
Lennon also confirmed striker Odsonne Edouard "will be fine".

Lenny's saying Ajer is getting acupuncture sessions and Might be OK for Sunday, that would be a big help! ?
If Ajer is injured there is no sense of pushing him to play
Even if he is at condition to give 100% he will end up more injured
We have to play Hendry

Members online

Latest posts

Back