the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

In that case, 'they' are not 'we'
Any player who pulls the jersey on, deserves our support & respect
Some were slagging players we had brought in, before they'd even kicked a ball
They knew little to nothing about them & yet, they had an 'opinion' about how crap they were
The new bhoys, came of age today
HH
They're still our fans though. If they're spoilt and young and stupid and unwilling to give a player a break then they need educating. Knee jerk reactions are the norm the now and it's just as much of a similar reaction to cast doubt on their celtic supporting credentials. We know to give players a fair chance, those who don't are still fans, just unreasonable fans. I had a point when I started this post... ?

It appears Jordan Jones has had a scan on his knee after his shocking hack on Bauer and it turns out there isn't any tear to his ACL after all. It looks like he will be out for about a month. I would never wish an injury on anyone and especially not a cruciate injury as I know how bad that is but in this case it might have been seen as justice! He tried to seriously injury an opponent and could have put him out for the season but will not really serve any suspension as he will be injured for that period after we start up again after the international break.

Members online

Latest posts

Back