the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

I was worried about the defence pre match. I needn’t have bothered.
Julien looked like a £7m defender today, dominated, won everything in the air, every tackle and organised those around him.
Elhamed just looks like a good defender, nothing fancy just get the job done whether at RB or CH.
Boli had his best game since he signed.
Had Nir Bitton been a new central defender we signed this window we would be raving about what a player we’ve signed, time to forget him as a midfielder and enjoy him in his new position.
The shift that Forrest, Christie and Johnston put in closing them down and tracking back was superb. Sacrificed their natural attacking game for the good of the team. This allowed Brown and McGregor to run the show.
Forster could have sat in the corner with the Celtic supporters for all he had to do.
I Wanna Be Edouard.

No way mate. Was told to just ignore racists my entire life by some people (teachers etc.), my da taught me to headbutt them. It's also the fact that the people who run this website seem to think his fascist, racist opinions are okay. In fact, some people are liking his posts and stuff. Those fuck can all go fuck themselves. As bad as any hun you'll find. But I appreciate your words. And @Pope Mikus Maximus - you're an ace man. Clearly a grade A human being. Really appreciate your sentiments.

I'm absolutely buzzing over that result. Victories like that are sweet. Our back line was absolutely immense. Elhamed, Jullien, Bitton, Bolingoli - all of them titans.

I'm only writing back here because I really can't find a way to delete my account here. Does anyone, an admin or just a knowledgeable contributor, know how to do it? It's very important to not tolerate fascism and racism. If others feel differently, they're entitled to that opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Just someone delete my account.

What a great day though! Will be buzzing the whole week now! HH.
What did I miss?

No way mate. Was told to just ignore racists my entire life by some people (teachers etc.), my da taught me to headbutt them. It's also the fact that the people who run this website seem to think his fascist, racist opinions are okay. In fact, some people are liking his posts and stuff. Those fuck can all go fuck themselves. As bad as any hun you'll find. But I appreciate your words. And @Pope Mikus Maximus - you're an ace man. Clearly a grade A human being. Really appreciate your sentiments.

I'm absolutely buzzing over that result. Victories like that are sweet. Our back line was absolutely immense. Elhamed, Jullien, Bitton, Bolingoli - all of them titans.

I'm only writing back here because I really can't find a way to delete my account here. Does anyone, an admin or just a knowledgeable contributor, know how to do it? It's very important to not tolerate fascism and racism. If others feel differently, they're entitled to that opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Just someone delete my account.

Fair enough, pal. I 100% agree with your thoughts on this racost, deluded pr!ck and astonished he wasn't bannned. I think anyone else was liking his outrageous bigotted rants - the saddo has something 500 posts and only 200 likes. You need to do what you feel is right, but your opinions and posts will be missed by most people - even if I don't always agree with everything you post. HH ?

Hope you change your mind Sam, don't want to lose a gentleman like yourself, especially if a racist dog is allowed to stay, I've seen a few posts on this Forum that have left me feeling sick to my stomach, they don't belong on here and I wouldn't want to be breathing the same air as them at Celtic Park.

Members online

Latest posts

Back