The Rangers v Celtic - January 2nd, 12.30pm

Thks for the memories JJ and JF, both contributing nothing today, will be a long time before we see either of you again with any luck..

A draw when we are that poor away to the huns tells me they aint going to catch us so job done I suppose, only 2 on target today and both went in 🤷, but seems like too many indulged in the auld steak pie at new year, passing as poor as I've seen from pretty much them all and the press was really non existent.

9 pts ahead this morning and its 9 still... Ange will be kicking a few chuckies me thinks..

And apart from the huns first I thought our young Canadian bhoy looked a good yin.. 🇨🇦

Ok troops, my tuppence worth is I'll take that, I wouldn't at half time but the way we shat the bed at the start of the second, well, as I said I'll take that. O'Riley needs a break for both his and the team's sake. Juranovic needs selt if that's the kind of performance we're going to get off him, wrong side or not. I also think we could do with a different system so we can mix things up a bit, poss the two up front we had for the last 20? Anyhoo, once more, I'll take that. Just. All the best for the New Year Noise buddies! TAL.

Bloody hell - even Kris Boyd is saying the sevco penalty wasn't one in his opinion! He rightly points out that it was Sakala that stood on Starfelt.

Starfelt had a poor game, but I still do not know what law he broke to concede the penalty. I can guarantee that would not be given at the other end and if it was then that would be the main topic for the rest of the match and immediately afterwards.
Petrov is a soup taker.

Another game over still 9pts clear. Shouldn't be too downbeat but it keeps us going on towards the utimate goal the League. Sean was right too point out errors at the back. A right good team would have capitilised on them. Still onwards and upwards and a Happy New Year to you all.🍀🍀

Not a great performance, Taylor going off changed our shape, ange put a round peg in a square hole with the JJ swap, don’t know if he was 100% fit but the Huns targeted him all game

Was Never a hun penalty, the Huns stands on his foot, goldhun gets away with another stonewall handball…..enough is enough, time for a club statement about the var cheating against us😡😡

We were lucky to get away with a draw, we would probably have took it before the match, it will feel like a defeat in hun-land, still 9 points clear of the chasing hun….it’s the hope that kills the undead hordes

Excitement over…..as you were 🤷‍♂️

Not a great performance, Taylor going off changed our shape, ange put a round peg in a square hole with the JJ swap, don’t know if he was 100% fit but the Huns targeted him all game

Was Never a hun penalty, the Huns stands on his foot, goldhun gets away with another stonewall handball…..enough is enough, time for a club statement about the var cheating against us😡😡

We were lucky to get away with a draw, we would probably have took it before the match, it will feel like a defeat in hun-land, still 9 points clear of the chasing hun….it’s the hope that kills the undead hordes

Excitement over…..as you were 🤷‍♂️
Ange was warned the day he arrived at the club, will understand more now but he's saying nothing about it anytime soon, neither are Celtic. Kris Boyd said it was never a penalty for them, but the Goodson one was incredible in that Collum made the call and not Beaton who should have looked at it, after Collum initially flagged it up - it was NOT his decision to make thereafter. Thought Hatate was outstanding, Mooy should have started ahead of the jaded O'Reilly. Next time we go there it won't matter.

Back