The Rangers v Celtic - January 2nd, 12.30pm

Thks for the memories JJ and JF, both contributing nothing today, will be a long time before we see either of you again with any luck..

A draw when we are that poor away to the huns tells me they aint going to catch us so job done I suppose, only 2 on target today and both went in 🤷, but seems like too many indulged in the auld steak pie at new year, passing as poor as I've seen from pretty much them all and the press was really non existent.

9 pts ahead this morning and its 9 still... Ange will be kicking a few chuckies me thinks..

And apart from the huns first I thought our young Canadian bhoy looked a good yin.. 🇨🇦
Agree the worst game Jamesey has had all season and we also learned JJ should never play on the left- but two great players over the piece. The whole team stuggled to pass the ball or keep it on the ground - we are a better football team that them but they are good in the air (but then so is a ballon). Still even Boyd says its over...and it wasn't a penalty!

Last edited:
This was the one guys and ghirls if they had anything today this was the day. We almost allowed them that oppporchancity but in the end the bhoys even when off colour can manage to show their resilience and manage a result. I feel like it's a victory to be honest as I couldn't see it happening as the game wore on.
The G-love and others on here continued to believe so respect to them...me I'm just happy to be sitting here knowing they bastards couldn't beat us . Well done Kyogo that's you off the mark against the darkness and looking forward to your many more against them. Happy New year Fuck the huns. 💚🤍💛

Ange was warned the day he arrived at the club, will understand more now but he's saying nothing about it anytime soon, neither are Celtic. Kris Boyd said it was never a penalty for them, but the Goodson one was incredible in that Collum made the call and not Beaton who should have looked at it, after Collum initially flagged it up - it was NOT his decision to make thereafter. Thought Hatate was outstanding, Mooy should have started ahead of the jaded O'Reilly. Next time we go there it won't matter.
Warned by yourself 👍

Thks for the memories JJ and JF, both contributing nothing today, will be a long time before we see either of you again with any luck..

A draw when we are that poor away to the huns tells me they aint going to catch us so job done I suppose, only 2 on target today and both went in 🤷, but seems like too many indulged in the auld steak pie at new year, passing as poor as I've seen from pretty much them all and the press was really non existent.

9 pts ahead this morning and its 9 still... Ange will be kicking a few chuckies me thinks..

And apart from the huns first I thought our young Canadian bhoy looked a good yin.. 🇨🇦
Tbf to JJ that wasnt his position the day though I was disappointed with jamsie, just made his way into the starting XI, surprisingly but did not deliver.

1st 45 we bossed it , first 40 really.
Then our passing game deserted us all on the back of the usual big game Hart-attack moment.

Denied stonewall penalty, every day it's a penalty and we knew this would happen.

I wasn't sold on our starting XI but our subs , even though it took time, eventually won us the point.
Which we deserved all things considered.

It wasnt vintage Celtic and probably the best theyve played for a while.
That we left there unscathed ( hope that's the same for our 700) is testament to Ange.
Saved our better players for later here with no damage is how I'll look back upon today

VAR was just as we suspected and when pieman agrees you know theres a reckoning in store for Scottish mibs at some point

I thought we'd win today but said I'd be happy to keep the gap at 9pts and I am.
It's the toughest fixture in our season this one.
We played beneath ourselves but honourable mentions to oor Daizan who was unplayable today and an excellent debut for Ali Johnson who was outstanding though he'll learn he doesnt have the same time on the ball in those games also CCV and glad for wee Kyogo to get a goal against the zombies.

Not vintage but at 9pts clear after a lacklustre 2nd half and still bossing it " top of the table- looking down on the old firm f.c " I can honestly say I'm happy enough with that, room for improvement definitely and that's why our new bhoys are here
HH and a happy new year ☘

This was the one guys and ghirls if they had anything today this was the day. We almost allowed them that oppporchancity but in the end the bhoys even when off colour can manage to show their resilience and manage a result. I feel like it's a victory to be honest as I couldn't see it happening as the game wore on.
The G-love and others on here continued to believe so respect to them...me I'm just happy to be sitting here knowing they bastards couldn't beat us . Well done Kyogo that's you off the mark against the darkness and looking forward to your many more against them. Happy New year Fuck the huns. 💚🤍💛
Kyogoal took a lot fewer games to score against them than tubby did against us.

Ange was warned the day he arrived at the club, will understand more now but he's saying nothing about it anytime soon, neither are Celtic. Kris Boyd said it was never a penalty for them, but the Goodson one was incredible in that Collum made the call and not Beaton who should have looked at it, after Collum initially flagged it up - it was NOT his decision to make thereafter. Thought Hatate was outstanding, Mooy should have started ahead of the jaded O'Reilly. Next time we go there it won't matter.
I thought Mooy shouldve started but at the end of the day it's still 9pts and I cant argue with Ange using basically a shadow starting XI to go see that fixture nullified.
Every confidence we'll thump them again at CP.

Ange will be doubted over team selection but we've saved players for more pressing matters later and that's the best they've got, I will take a 9pt lead every season at this stage.

Reality is that whilst we are disappointed at failing to win at what is truthfully one of Europe's toughest venues to win, its them who have blown what little possibility was remaining of staying in this title race.

Advantage Celtic HH ☘

Fireworks going off left right and centre over last two days from 6pm right through to early hours on the South side....Wife asked me why is this happening...I told her its the huns getting excited about trying to believe they are gonna dae this and that .....No fucking fireworks tonight ....only mawsister action and Gaza beatings from the Bealing 🤣🤣🤣💚🤍💛

Just back after watching the game: got to say I'm delighted with the outcome. That was a game they simply HAD to win. They didn't.
Performance? Definitely not one of our best: lost out to sheer brawn in midfield, very slack with our passing.
I could pick on a few of our players who underperformed; but I'm not going to.
What I will say is, today's game really brought home how important Taylor is to our system.
For the moment it almost feels like a victory. Just gonna enjoy the rest of
our wee break in the sun.

Last edited:
If there’s one thing this teams earned it’s a belief that they’re never beaten

Back