The Rangers v Celtic - January 2nd, 12.30pm

Take that, our worse performance since St Mirren but enough to get a draw. Two poor teams today. Hart let them into it dallying on the ball, Juranovic had one of the worst performances I've seen from a Celtic player in a long time.
Maeda superb, Hatate, CCV and Johnston also very good. Mooy coming on put us back in control after losing the 2nd goal. Delighted for Kyogo who had virtually no service all game, one chance and scores.
What is the point of VAR? Goldson saved the ball with 2 hands :ROFLMAO:.

9 point clear after 20 games, would have taken that at the start of the season.
We have 8 games at home out of 13 to the break, they have 8 away including CP, Pittodrie, Easter Road, Tynecastle and Live.

Be interesting to see Sandmans ratings for today I can only think of a couple of players getting above a 5 namely Johmson,Maeda,Hatate and CCV possibly Starfelt who was harshly adjudged to give away a penalty as Sakala stood in him

Last edited:
A draw was a fair result. We descended down to their level as both teams weren't great. I think Ange got the selection wrong and was too slow to change it up (but what do I know - his track record is phenomenal), but we maintain our 9 point lead.

We were comfortable until Taylor went off. Juranovic had a nightmare today, but sadly so did many others. Johnston looks to be a very decent full back. Maeda & Hatate played well and Mooy too when he came on. Not too many other pass marks for me. But yet we still got a vital draw away at the bigotdome. And if Goldson wasn't allowed to save shots above his head with his hands then who knows how it would have ended up?

Ange got his team selection wrong, Forrest should never have started, Taylor was obviously a huge risk as well, and his initial substitute of Juranovic to LB was disastrous. Then he brings on Mooy who gets us back in control of the game, why not start him?
Pre match he did mention that there was a bug in the camp and that affected his selections.

Bloody hell - even Kris Boyd is saying the sevco penalty wasn't one in his opinion! He rightly points out that it was Sakala that stood on Starfelt.

Starfelt had a poor game, but I still do not know what law he broke to concede the penalty. I can guarantee that would not be given at the other end and if it was then that would be the main topic for the rest of the match and immediately afterwards.

Shocking performance...All on Ange today

Juranovic not a left back and clearly not fit...left back on the bench
Hatate, our best player...take him off
Wait until 77 to bring on subs that could change it

Out of jail and a massive wake up call
Totally agree m8.. Hatates DIFF Class, Juranovic didny want tae kno & says a lot about Bernabei!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Mooy & Abada shda been on fae the start, Forrest is finished, just too predictable! Aye we'll win the league but STILL FAR TOO MANY ERRORS at the back!! 😫😫😫

Bloody hell - even Kris Boyd is saying the sevco penalty wasn't one in his opinion! He rightly points out that it was Sakala that stood on Starfelt.

Starfelt had a poor game, but I still do not know what law he broke to concede the penalty. I can guarantee that would not be given at the other end and if it was then that would be the main topic for the rest of the match and immediately afterwards.
They'll NO CONCEDE a pen aw Season m8, wish I'd money on it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. We go 12 pts clear Sat & DUtd WILL take pts aff them Sun!! 😁😁😁

Back