The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

Taxi for Australia? Just joking but Broonie is rubbish today. Not bringing anybody into the game by constantly playing short passes and giving the ball away. Like a 13th man for the Rangers today.

Better second half required. The injury to Benkovic means not as many changes as we would like. I would put Hayes on at left back and move mcgregor into the middle sacrificing christie. At 60 mins hook johnston for edouard

Only player trying is Ntcham, the rest are not at the races fucking hope BR works his magic in that dressing room. COYBIG.

Now it’s time for BR to earn his bucks... the defence is what it is and that’s scary... we need the ball into midfield which we never saw in the first half as then we can play our game and attack them... get big Eddie on

Need to get mcgregor into the midfield,pity about benko injury as i reckon we need two subs on at halftime and i dont think we can use both up at this early stage,serious re think needed to turn this around

Broony going awol in midfield.What was the team talk ffs.More of the same lads let them pour forward.CG is keeping us in the game.Now i know how that mob felt in september.Our midfield are non existent allowing this mob to terrorise Boyata.Im normally optimistic but cant see us getting into this game.Looks like Eddy is coming on.Cmon Celtic play for the jersey man.

Back