theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

We’ve had many performances this season off the bhoys that don the jersey
But today we need one more from them
The biggest performance of the season
Leave that fucking hun infested midden with 3 points and they write their names in history
The battle is over the rebels have won …
The rebels wi the trebles…

Think today the MIB is going to have a big say on what happens on the park. I have a suspicion the word has gone out they Will get their obligatory penalty maybe we’ll get a player sent off, the powers that be know the scum need this result saying that I still think we have too much for them so I’m going for the Bhoys by the odd goal or two

Think today the MIB is going to have a big say on what happens on the park. I have a suspicion the word has gone out they Will get their obligatory penalty maybe we’ll get a player sent off, the powers that be know the scum need this result saying that I still think we have too much for them so I’m going for the Bhoys by the odd goal or two
Aye defo has a horrible wee cunt if a ref he loves the limelight

I will be happy if we can preserve our 3 point gap after today. If we go level with them, we have all seen how every marginal decision goes in their favour whilst they go against us, the MiB only need one tight game when reffin us and one single decision cud see us fall behind them.
Corrupt as fuck.
Just don’t lose…but a win would be nice.
Those lucky enough to be there, enjoy and stay safe, especially on the way out.
Everyone else, lets hope we’re celebrating come 2pm..
Now…back to this greenhoose…🙄
MON THE HOOPS 💚

Back