theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

I will be happy if we can preserve our 3 point gap after today. If we go level with them, we have all seen how every marginal decision goes in their favour whilst they go against us, the MiB only need one tight game when reffin us and one single decision cud see us fall behind them.
Corrupt as fuck.
Just don’t lose…but a win would be nice.
Those lucky enough to be there, enjoy and stay safe, especially on the way out.
Everyone else, lets hope we’re celebrating come 2pm..
Now…back to this greenhoose…🙄
MON THE HOOPS 💚
I just think we need to come out the traps fast and do the damage in the first half the longer the game goes on the bigger the chances this cunt will turn the game in their favour remember this cunt doesn’t need to see a penalty he can hear them as well as he’s proved in the past

I just think we need to come out the traps fast and do the damage in the first half the longer the game goes on the bigger the chances this cunt will turn the game in their favour remember this cunt doesn’t need to see a penalty he can hear them as well as he’s proved in the past
We shud be able to counter attack them to fuck today the need to come out flying and we will pick them off

Come to think of it that’s two words you won’t hear today
Mammys not invited
they call me by my first name cos the clever wee souls have cottoned on I’ve long switched aff to hearing daddy every 3 seconds but I react to my name 🤷‍♂️
but I’m out with them I sound like their carer 🤦‍♂️
Well it geez u some denialability when the wee souls are acting up at the amusements 🤣

Back