theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

I'm honest(ahem) šŸ¤«on here I am anyway im putting us down for a 5-1 I just canny see how they keep our front 6 quiet the pressures on them infront of a full hoose of horrible bastards that when we take the lead they will collectively shit it they (klan) will actually start to hinder they're own players who by this time are pure shitting it we are way way way by celtic Park levels of fuckin scared this is ibrokes at full voice screaming FUCKIN KICK THAT FENIAN BASTARD so in my opinion the sheer hatred from the stands the moans and groans also will work against them ad into the mix a fuxkin really good celtic team on a cracking run of results so im going for a 1-5 to the troops in the hoops HH

I know itā€™s not about Sunday but they are in a huff again
More court cases incoming, that Gonna cost them a reported Ā£3 million in fines, theyā€™re already trying to wiggle out saying the organisers hadn't for filled their obligations, branding it a Glasgow Derby instead of the ā€œold firmā€ derby šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Court cases piling up over at the Victorian toilet, busiest man the the place is the company lawyer šŸ¤£

Last edited:
It will be a better family friendly environment without the sevvies. Better for Celtic and better for the citizens of Sydney. Really glad they wonā€™t be there. I hope the penalty fees are legally enforceable in Scotland.
Is it true that King said he would pay any penalty fees due if the sevvies pull out the Sydney Tournament?

Huns have pulled out the sydney cup

Rangers can confirm the club will not be participating in the Sydney Super Cup in November 2022.

"After it became clear the tournament organisers were unwilling to fulfil their commitments to Rangers, we have, with immediate effect, terminated the club's agreement with the organisers."

Itā€™s understood they have cited several key reasons for their decision.

Itā€™s believed Rangers insist there was an agreement with organisers to use the ā€˜Old Firmā€™ brand.

But that was changed to ā€˜Glasgow Derbyā€™ which is the term used by Celtic.

Gers also claim the Parkhead club have highjacked the fixture by branding it as Ange Postecoglouā€™s ā€˜homecomingā€™ when talks first began long before his appointment as
Ibrox chiefs also insist details of the match were leaked prematurely.

While there are even claims Aussie organisers have failed to stump up the first instalment of payments.

sevco are now looking at alternative options for the shutdown of Scottish football when the World Cup is on in November.

The Ibrox club are confident they won't face any financial penalties from pulling out of the tournament. aye good luck wi that idea

Hoops boss.
Ayeā€¦Iā€™d be quite confident as well they wonā€™t fave any financial penaltiesā€¦cos theyā€™ll be deid by then hopefully..šŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back