theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

If we win, we will have one hand on the trophy. 6 ahead 6 to play, massively better goal difference.
If they win, we will still be top of the league and still be slight favourites (assuming we don't lose by 7). Of the last 6 games we are at home in 4 of them, they are away in 4.
A draw and we will be strong favourites as we can afford to have one slip up in the last 6 games and stay ahead.
Kyogo back is massive for us. More for the run in as a whole than this game itself.
Kyogo, GG, Maeda, Jota, Abada & Forrest is not a bad 6 to chose 3 from every week until the end of the season, and given the 5 subs rule we can mix and match if things not going our way. We have a similarly strong midfield to choose 3 from.
Morelos out for several weeks/months is massive for them. Again more so in the run in rather than this game alone. He is key to how they play in Europe and against us, not necessarily for his goalscoring (which is erratic at best) but his general being a pain in the arse for the opposition defence and winning free kicks from which they score a lot of their goals from.

We could easily get drawn in with the news that what they see as their talisman is unavailable. But make no mistake we are still in a different environment for most of our guys re the atmosphere. They have to play a different way now as he is central to their success no matter how poorly he has faired against us. We have been slagging off Ramsay but let's make sure he has no impact.
I note they are trying to rally via Ryan Jack over GG statement earlier about we are better but we need to ignore it.
Still a challenge in front of us in so many ways ...we can't get complacent as Ange is our guide so no daft 4 5 6 nil predictions let's keep our feet on the ground ...let's stay measured ...I appreciate the fever is on but trying to stay tempered at the moment. 🍀

We could easily get drawn in with the news that what they see as their talisman is unavailable. But make no mistake we are still in a different environment for most of our guys re the atmosphere. They have to play a different way now as he is central to their success no matter how poorly he has faired against us. We have been slagging off Ramsay but let's make sure he has no impact.
I note they are trying to rally via Ryan Jack over GG statement earlier about we are better but we need to ignore it.
Still a challenge in front of us in so many ways ...we can't get complacent as Ange is our guide so no daft 4 5 6 nil predictions let's keep our feet on the ground ...let's stay measured ...I appreciate the fever is on but trying to stay tempered at the moment. 🍀
Calm doon. We're gonna pish it 24-0🤣🤣🤣

Great post M7

36 hours to the game and I am quietly confident. Ange knows how to pick the best team and when to bring on the subs. We will have 16 players during the 90 minutes. Our subs bench is better than the Rangers squad. How will the match go. My crystal ball predicts that there will be a goal in the first 5 minutes to Celtic. There will be a second at 24 minutes and a third just before half time. Our final goal will come in the 80th minute.

Big Joe.

JJ CCV Starfelt Taylor

Calmac Tom Hatate

Jota GG Maeda.

Play football the Celtic Way and they wont have an answer, Maeda and GG to press then press again.

Would take a 1 nothing with a late late goal just now, however once it starts I want goals early and often.

3 nothing the hoops.

GG and JJ (pen) then Kyogo in the second half to hammer the nails in with a 3rd.

Although I would like to see Hatate Maeda and Kyogo all get one each and stick it to these racist bassas.

A lot of fiction being written about tomorrow’s game more experts than you can throw a stick at (and Somebody should) idiots like Jack having a go at Big Gio for some sort of disrespect, go look in the mirror fool,Celtic are in pole position thier style of play the players who can score from anywhere a bench that could walk into any team yes they have had a bit of success but not when they came against teams in the league let’s face it a lot of it is down to ref assistance the garbage being written on thier behalf is a waste of print it just goes to show how much they fear Celtic

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back