theRangers V Celtic

At least it’s the last time we’ll see this shite
Same old slow fucking movement Broonie is past it and we all know it. A Real Manager would know this we’ve stuck by the same failures all Season. We’ve got some younger players and we’ll never get the chance to see what they can do.
Whoever is coming in as manager he’s got a huge job as most are leaving and what’s here needs lifting. Big job but let’s wait till Octember to get him in.
You really cannot make us up We tell the World we’re a big club but we act like Albion Rovers. Nothing changes.
Same old Celtic PISH

HH 😔

I'm not making excuses. We are fucking shite...and I've no doubt we would have lost today due to a useless manager with no clue and a load of shitebag players.....but mcgregors 1st booking was never a booking. Kent hits it through his legs and mcgregor gets the player...but it was never a yellow. The ref was making up for booking a hun player for elbowing eddy's head. Funnily enough fat Sally thought that was harsh but agreed with mcgregor booking.....

Jonbob Kenny is in the Telfer/Naylor mould. Fucking awful. Can't run. Can't defend. Can't pass a ball. The state the people running our club have left us in this season is fucking sickening. That he is our only RB.
I would take him off put Bitton on and put Ajer over at RB we’ve fuck all to lose would also take Jamsie or Moi off and put Griff up with Eddy as I said fuck all to lose

I'm not making excuses. We are fucking shite...and I've no doubt we would have lost today due to a useless manager with no clue and a load of shitebag players.....but mcgregors 1st booking was never a booking. Kent hits it through his legs and mcgregor gets the player...but it was never a yellow. The ref was making up for booking a hun player for elbowing eddy's head. Funnily enough fat Sally thought that was harsh but agreed with mcgregor booking.....
He's a FAT FUKIN WANKSTAIN HUN BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Thinks he's a Funny Cunt, A FUKIN ARSEHOLE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Thought I'd kick this thread off early.
Time to be ruthless at ibrokes. Take the chances that we've squandered recently. Hopefully Jamesie starts and with that gives us more width to get behind them. I'd prefer Christie didn't make the matchday squad. Nobody would notice. I also hope probably in vain that we start with Sorro instead of Broonie. Fek the sentimentality. He's the future. If it becomes obvious that Eddy isn't cutting it in the 1st 45 mins bring on Griff.
I hope we humiliate the fekrs.
HH🍀
We are a team of empty jerseys. No body can tackle, the midfield is useless and probably the worst two full backs in the club's history.
I would keep Ajer,Moi and Turnbull. The rest can go to Aberdeen wit Broony. Our new manager (whoever the hell he is) has an enormous rebuilding job on his hands.
The custodians of our club should get jailed for letting things get so bad. Criminal negligence is what it is.

Members online

Latest posts

Back