theRangers V Celtic

Callum McGregor lost us the game today with hid stupidity...
Kennedy has been left with a squad of players who have been going through the motions since November..

My only hope is that Desmond has an ace up his sleeve with regard to recruitment because Howe certainly won't turn this around...I'd rather Keane or Lambert before him and Id hate to see either taking charge

Big changes

Kennedy has been left with a squad of players who have been going through the motions since November..

My only hope is that Desmond has an ace up his sleeve with regard to recruitment because Howe certainly won't turn this around...I'd rather Keane or Lambert before him and Id hate to see either taking charge

Big changes
💩

Ah well, shite, only good thing is we escaped with 4 goals, could have been worse I suppose, surely NOW the last few games, none of those want away players/out of contract/lone players will play, play the youngsters or better still play the ghirls, 👍

This is the most disapointing season I have suffered as a Celtic supporter in 61 years since my first game..
The good thing about it is it will never be repeated in my time..

HH

Even more disappointing than when we finished 4th behind Motherwell and Aberdeen in the 90's??

Big changes
Only because the other snowflakes don't have any fight. Plenty of teams have won with ten men because they know they have to give their all. This team is too gutless.

Big changes
We need a manager Docco who people respect not fear,I dont think Lambert has that respect,Keane definitely has the fear factor,and Howe has the class that will get us out of this hole we are stuck in.
This mob only have a loan of the championship,next season it goes back to Paradise..

HH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back