theSevco V theChampions at Crumbledome Sun 3-Sep-2023 at 12 noon BST

Put a wee £1 bet on ma wuille hill app, look at the odds……FFS looks very achievable 👍
View attachment 23603

Not bad mate....but there is no way cuntwell is picking up a booking today. The DoB MiB will know the scum tactics as well as any off us...kick anything in a green and white top, and Cuntwell will be the main prick doing that job in the middle of the park. A booking will prevent that....so it won't happen. I'd imagine that's why the odds are so good on the bet.

Hopefully Turnbull and O’Reilly aren’t our midfield tomorrow
Turnbull a decent enough player but wants too much time on the ball and they’ll kick him off the park
Palma and Yang to start and our back line tightened things up at the back
Kyogo get tire intae them
I think we'll need O'Reillys creativity. More likely Abada and Yang wide. The battle will be won in the midfield, so we're gonna need to be combative as well as creative. Their weak point is their full backs, get our wide men in behind them and we will carry the day. My biggest fear is the MIBs.
COYBIG.

O for a Scot brown type midfielder 🥹🥲put the dick like countless others in his pocket…
Aye, he took many a hun scalp...

e253175574677b93195c7d88c9dbb3987c7d85b7.jpg

The officials are the difference today!!!as always🥹..this fuckpig don robertson is another catholic ref trying to climb the greasy pole of officialdom,as in every game I’ve watched this useless cunt shites every big decision!!!always in our opponents favour,,no getting to watch game today( thank fuck) to all the noisers watching it hopefully it goes the good guys way,remember it’s only 3 points league finishes in may🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪😬😬😬😬😬cmon the celts into these zombies…..

Members online

Back