theSevco V theChampions at Crumbledome Sun 3-Sep-2023 at 12 noon BST

Tolerance and Sanity ???...their irony bypass seems to be working...whether it's Ibrox, or phone in radio shows, where they rant and scream, swear, and just generally be themselves, they really are Scotland's shame and it's no surprise that the mainstream media attempt to continue the lie that they are the same klub...check out the 4th official and his face tripping him after the final whistle when Brendan shook his hand...absolute fuckwits, the lot of them...
I seen that D the pictures had the picture of him shaking hands of a sort with BR his face was actually tripping him For contrast the other picture had him with a smile as wide as the Clyde with Moreorless
Pretty impartial? I think not

You can see McGregor was right up for this before a ball was kicked and he had the players fired up. Great to see wee Kyogo giving it the GIRFUY to the huns after finding out his goal stood lol n
The meltdown continues...
I might be going deaf but I didn’t hear any of them mention wee Kyogo getting pushed by the hun goalie in the box while the ball was in play !!

I might be going deaf but I didn’t hear any of them mention wee Kyogo getting pushed by the hun goalie in the box while the ball was in play !!
Doesnt fit their agenda Shotts.

needs to be another teams penalty claim to get air time. Especially if its against the crypt masters. The national radio coverage of that game only commentated when Sevco had ball which gave impression that Sevco were in total control of game. And like in stadium there was silence at Celtic superb goal. You would have thought it was total fluke or miles offside by the impartial commentary on Radio Scotland. there was even urgh and high pitched contorted hope in the voice ee when opps got ball.

second half i got access to a stream site while watching game. Ad although second have Sevco had some chances. The commentary did indeed stop on radio when the crypt lads lost ball. And the descriptions were not actually in line with the play on pitch.

there was even urgh and deep disappointment groans from the impartial commentator when his favourite team done bad pass or shot.

So if thats the impartial peepo just imagine the selective stuuf by the openly pro crypt keeper media which seems to be them all. in msm

Last edited:
I think all non Tim’s expected them to be top due to their much easier opening four games conveniently given to them by obliging SPL chiefs

You know fine well that it was their computer that produced the fixtures list...

maxresdefault.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back