They are skint

Does an ex Altar boy from St Bernadette's primary school, bottom of Logans Road. Motherwell (60's) qualify me.
Sure mixed with some Buckie, 4 Crown and Red Bull over ice it will be delicious before the incident that has you arrested??
Aye, virtually neighbours, next time your back home, message me a few weeks before , I’ll make sure there a bottle ready for you, also do a gin aimed at the other side KBG……KING BILLY GIN, made theirs 55% (got to know and play to your market) both varieties are gone as soon as made, same recipe but one difference, I add a bit of bitter orange peel to the infused botanical’s 🤣🤣

Thats a cracker of an April fool plooky Beale has done on the huns today.... Told them awe he will have money for transfers this summer 💶😊💵💴🤑😂. Nice one Bealey boy.
The Media will sell anything on thier behalf regardless how outrageous it is,the comments today range from Tillman is the best player in Scotland best Diver he even makes a mug of it next they reckon that Cantwell is thier new enforcer seen more fat on a greasy chip and the only thing big about him is his mouth they played against the bottom of the league yesterday and they have bummed it into the best win this season when they struggled to score 2goals should lay off the wacky backy in my opinion

The Media will sell anything on thier behalf regardless how outrageous it is,the comments today range from Tillman is the best player in Scotland best Diver he even makes a mug of it next they reckon that Cantwell is thier new enforcer seen more fat on a greasy chip and the only thing big about him is his mouth they played against the bottom of the league yesterday and they have bummed it into the best win this season when they struggled to score 2goals should lay off the wacky backy in my opinion
Cuntwell their new enforcer says he was considering quitting football last year because he hates getting kicked 😂😂😂

Aye, virtually neighbours, next time your back home, message me a few weeks before , I’ll make sure there a bottle ready for you, also do a gin aimed at the other side KBG……KING BILLY GIN, made theirs 55% (got to know and play to your market) both varieties are gone as soon as made, same recipe but one difference, I add a bit of bitter orange peel to the infused botanical’s 🤣🤣
Apart from the bitter orange you want to add Hemmarhoid irritants to get that staunch, pained expression of "No Sitting Down, A'll stawnd".

Yet another loans to share conversion happened over at the death dome, another
7.7 million shares issued converting £1.94 million into worthless shares, since February that 12 million new shares issued raising £3 million,
All that’s against the FIFA fair play rules, the Huns are already on the watch list, fifa know the SFA aren’t willing to sanction them and are going over the heads, they are in SEVERE DANGER of losing their European license, they are a perfect club to make an example off, on the edge of the continent and no one cares but the gullibllly’s
What’s the chance of 3rd place hearts taking the champions league qualification spot 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back